* steven meeks

My first smut :) I hope you guys like it and hopefully it doesn't flop haha. But kinda smutty✌

You and meeks have been dating for six months. The only thing intimate you would do is make out a couple of times but that was about it.

You just wanted to do more besides that, but you were kinda scared to talk to him. So you thought you could talk to the boys about it.

You were in Neil's dorm room with Todd, Charlie, and Knox. You asked Pitts to keep him distracted.

Sitting beside Neil on his bed, Charlie, Knox and Todd were sat at the desks or on Todd's bed.

" So I just wanted to talk about, uh, about Meeks. You see, we've been dating for a while and I just want to, you know, get close to him "

Charlie and Neil look at each other before looking back at you.

" And I figured, since you guys knew him before me, that you could, like, give me advice, or whatever." You shrugged not looking at them

Charlie chuckled, then moved to sit beside you.

" You know, if you want someone more, experienced, then you can always come to me " he said with a smirk moving closer to you.

You cringed, and moved closer to Neil and Knox got up from the desk and slapped the back of his head.

" Not now "

" Ow, fine " he said putting his hand were he hit him

" If you want to be close with him, you have to talk to him about it, but since your here. I would say that, maybe you can lead, I mean he is a virgin " Todd said looking up from his book.

" Yeah, and your not " Charlie said leaning back

" Shut up Charlie, but just take it slow, I mean your like, gorgeous, so um, he might just be nervous " Neil said clearing his throat.

" Yeah I guess your right, okay thank you guys " you said getting up and leaving the room.

You remember Pitts telling you that they would be in their dorm so you went down the hall to their room.

Knocking on the door, Pitts answers and gives you smile, letting you in.

" Babe, Can we talk? " You asked anxiously

Meeks looked at you and nodded taking your hand and going to your dorm.

You sit on your bed not facing him, He sat beside you.

" Is everything okay? "

You took a deep breath, thinking about what to say.

" Uh, I wanted to talk about us, I know we haven't been that, intimate, but I wanted to, um take things further. But if you don't want to, we can wait "

He just looked at you, processing what you said.

" So, your saying, you want to, have, sex? " He questioned

You sighed and nodded looking at him. He then put a hand on your face and pulled you closer with the other. He leaned in, and placed a soft kiss on your lips. You pulled his tie leaning back onto the bed.

~~~~~

You ended up in only your underwear, and him on top placing kisses down your neck and chest. His hands played with the fabric of your underwear. He leaned up at kiss you again.

You pulled away to sit up, reaching around you start to undo your bra.

His hands stop you and he undos it quicker than you thought he would. He throws it on the ground and kisses you again laying you back down.

He moves from your lips, down your neck and chest, his hand lightly squeezing your breasts. Moving down, he pulls your underwear off leaving you naked. He smiles up at you kissing your knee, he moves to take his underwear off, and slowly pump himself to get as hard he could.

" Don't you think we need a condom? "

He stops and looks at you furrowing his eyebrows.

" I have some, but there in my room " he says turning red

You laughed and pull him down to kiss him.

pulling away he looks into your eyes.

" Its probably gonna hurt, but tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable " he says rubbing your thighs softly.

You nodded smiling at him
" Okay, let's do it "

He smiles and spreads your legs. Lining up with your entrance, he slowly pushes in.

You gasp and hold onto his arms, he leans down to kiss your neck, distracting you from the pain.

With a quick thrust, he buried himself balls deep, making you moan out, his hands tightened around your thighs groaning against your neck. He slowly starts to thrust, after a few minutes the pain goes away and is replaced by pleasure.

" s-steven " you moan, fingers digging into his back.

He groans starting to move faster and deeper.

" does that feel good baby, oh your so good to me, my God I love you, I love you. " He moans close to your ear making a shiver run down your spine.

The air was filled with skin on skin, breathy moans and the sound of the bed frame.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, making him go deeper hitting your g-spot with every thrust leaving you a moaning mess.

" steven, oh my god, " you moan scratching his back.

He suddenly rolled over making you on top with him still inside you. With the help of his hands on your hips, you began to bounce on top of him.

Hands on his chest, you kiss down his neck trying not to leave hickeys.

" Oh baby, god i'm so close " he moans, his hands gripping your hips tightly.

" God, I'm gonna cum, your so hot, oh my god don't stop."

You smile and bite his collarbone making him moan.

His glasses barley on his face, you fix them for him to see you better.

" baby,  oh I love you, your so good to me, god I don't deserve you. "

Feeling your orgasm, you gasp and moan feeling closer.

" Stevie, baby I'm gonna cum"

" Cum, for me " he said in-between heavy breaths

He then rolled over making him on top, and starts thrusting fast trying to make you reach your breaking point.

Legs around him, you pull his face towards yours and kiss him deeply.

He suddenly stops, pulling away he shutters and his breath got heavier, he moans into your shoulder.

Reaching your orgasm, hot, blinding pleasure flows through your veins making you squeeze your eyes closed and grip his back deeply.

" Oh my god, y/n, I love you, I love you, god I love you " he mumbles cumming deep inside you.

Out of breath, he pulls out and rolls off you. Legs shaking you lay your head on his shoulder.

" That, was, amazing " he sighs putting a arm around your waist pulling you closer.

" Yeah it was "

" wait, what if I got you pregnant, oh my god, oh my god " he sits up freaking out looking at you.

You laugh and pull him back down.

" I'm on the pill calm down. "

" oh, thank God " he sighs kissing your cheek pulling the covers over both of you.

" We should really do that more often "

You laugh and lay against his chest.

" Yeah, definitely "