neil perry

Neil Perry was in love with (y/n). Did she know that? Well of course not. He wished he could just tell her. But he was worried about rejection.

Well (y/n), she had a little secret herself. She too had a thing for the Perry boy. But she only told one person about that secret. And that was Steven Meeks.

He's a pretty good secret keeper, but let it slide to Pitts one day in the boys common room while working on the radio.

And the devil himself over heard them, and that is Charlie Dalton. But Charlie knew that Neil had a thing for the (l/n) girl. So he was very excited to tell him.

" Hey Neil I heard the weirdest thing today " Charlie said smiling  enthusiastically walking into Neil and Todd's shared dorm.

" Oh yeah? What's that " Neil asked curious looking up from his Latin work

" Someone I know has a crush on someone else I know and I know you know what I'm talking about" he said smirking leaning against the wall.

Neil thought for a minute, putting together the pieces before he jumped up and ran out of the room.

Charlie looked at Todd with a knowing smirk.

~~~~

You were just sitting on your bed doing homework for some of your classes. Suddenly Neil barges into your room, you look up suprised and confused.

" Neil? " you question but then you got cut off by Neil grabbing your face locking his lips with yours. You immediately respond by pushing him on your bed climbing on top of him.

He sits up against the wall and pulls you closer by your hips, the action making you slightly grind on him. He moans in your mouth and you slide your tongue in his.

He suddenly pulls away panting looking you intensely in the eye.
" I can't believe you feel the same" he said with so much love.

" Well of course silly, how can I not I mean. Your smart, handsome, sensitive. Everything I really want in a guy, you know " you said playing with his hair and tracing his cheekbones and jawline with your finger. The whole time he was looking at you with all the love in the world.

" I love you " he suddenly said.
" I love you too Neil Perry "