* knox overstreet

Hot, heavy kissing filled the air, you were sat on his desk in his room. He stood in between your legs with his hands on your waist, holding you close to him. Your hands were running through his hair, pulling lightly. He pulled away to kiss down your neck, closing your eyes, you lean your head back, Savoring the feeling of his soft, hot lips on your neck.

Locking lips, he picked you up, hands on your butt, you wrap your legs around him. He moved to the bed, laying you down so he could hover over you, continuing the make out sesh.

You barley had anytime alone, you both would be busy but tried to make more time for each other.

You placed one hand on the back of his neck and the other in his hair, he swiped his tongue over your bottom lip, asking for a entrance. Which you keep your mouth closed, teasing him. He groaned and gripping your thigh trying to make you moan.

You flipped over making you sit on top of him, legs on either side of him. He placed his hands on your butt, squeezing roughly Making you moan in his mouth. He slipped his tongue in your mouth, He started to unbutton your shirt keeping one hand on your butt.

You two were so caught in your lust that you didn't notice the door opening.

" What the fuck! "

You two pulled apart to see a traumatized Meeks staring with his mouth open in shock.

Moving from on top of him you sat on the bed with a deep blush. Knox sat up on the bed with a annoyed face.

" Um, im just, gonna, um, bye " Meeks said stuttering, walking out of the room quickly.

You sighed feeling embarrassed, covering your face with your hands.

" Babe, it wasn't that bad " Knox said trying to cheer you up

" God that was so embarrassing "

You look down and see your shirt unbuttoned halfway, showing your white bra and quickly button them back.

You get up getting ready to leave but Knox stops you

" you don't have to go, we can cuddle " he said putting a hand on your arm.

Smiling softly you move to sit on his lap burying your face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead.

" I love you (y/n) "

" I love you too Knox "