Chapter 1: Hello London

WENDY'S POV

At the moment, I am squished between my two brothers. My two, very annoying but adorable fighting brothers.

 "GIVE. ME. BACK. TEDDY!!!" 

"I'LL GIVE YOU TEDDY WHEN YOU GIVE MY GLASSES BACK!" " 

"BOYS, IF YOU DON'T STOP ALL THAT RACKET, I'LL MAKE YOU TWO UNPACK ALL OF THE BOXES BY YOURSELVES!" My father yelled a second before the car turned silent that you could hear a pin drop.

 After about seven ore minutes of waiting and sitting in the deadly silence, we finally arrived at a wealthy neighborhood and in front of a mansion like house. Micheal, my 5 year old brother's mouth dropped along with John's, my 12 year old brother who was also shifting his glasses to make sure he was seeing our new house correctly. I was absolutely starstruck with our new house. John suddenly opened the car door, then the trunk, grabbed a box with his things in it, and raced to the front door where our father just unlocked it. I relieved he was going to try and call first dips for a bedroom so I mimed his actions and raced up three flight of stairs to the top floor. I looked through all the doors to find the perfect bedroom. I stopped at the last door of the hallway and walked in. It was the only room with a balcony and a wide window with a large window sill. It was perfect. I quickly put my box down and raced to the car to get my other boxes. It took four trips to the car and back, but it was worth it. I started to unpack all my things, my books, my journal, my crafting things, my clothes that went into my closet, etc... I waited until my father and some workers assemble my bed, dresser, desk, book shelf, and my nightstand to unpack everything else out and to put my craft things, books, and my clothes for my dressers in there own places.

By the time I was finished, it was evening and we arrived to our "mansion" mid-morning. I. AM. EXHAUSTED! 

I flopped on my bed and turned my head towards the balcony. I stared at it's glass doors for a second then rose from my bed and walked over to them. I twisted the lock to unlock the doors, gently threw them open, walked to the railing, and leaned against it. I breathed in the London air while closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I noticed that every house on the fourth floor had a balcony but my room was the only one with the wide window. I looked straight ahead to see a boy sitting in a hammock chair reading a book. He looked about my age. Maybe he was going to the high school I was gonna go to tomorrow. I wondered...

Suddenly the boy looked up and right when his neck twitched to look my direction, I swung my vision to the streets below me to see a couple walking two Dalmatians into the neighborhood park. I smiled at the happy scene. Then I saw a Pizza-Hut car pull up into the driveway and smiled even bigger while slightly shaking my head in disbelief. Mother didn't... Oh my, she did. I laughed as I saw the delivery boy walk up to the door, knock, and see my father open the door to pay the boy. I ran down stairs to see my mom setting the table. It was a good day. The thought of the brown haired boy erased from my mind. 

The doorbell rang after we finished eating and it was our new neighbors welcoming us to the neighborhood. When they saw me, they said that they had a son that was my age that goes to the high school I was going to go to tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be very interesting. The couple invited us to their house for dinner tomorrow. Oh, very interesting indeed.