Chapter 15: Surprise Party and Drunk Dad?

NARRATOR

When Peter crossed the street to his house, his parents' car was parked in the driveway. He walked in, "WELCOME BACK, PARENTAL UNITS!", went to the living room, and plopped on the couch. After a couple minutes of homework, his mother came in with a plate of apple slices and peanut butter. "Hello, son unit! Got you a snack!" He froze....jokes and a snack..."What do you want to know, mom? " He sighed out. His mother brightened. "So Wendy-" Peter cut her short. "Noooo! Nope, nope, nooope! We ain't talking 'bout...whatever this is!" She whined. "Ooooooooh, come on! Peter! I'm your mother! I want to know things!" He shrugged, playing it cool as usual. "There's nothing to know! She's my neighbor, we have some classes together, we have no choice but to take the same route school and back, and that's it!" His mom sighed in defeat. "Alright." She placed the plate on his lap. Just as he was going to start devouring the snack, 

BING BONG!

, the door bell rang. He groaned and lazily got up to basically drag himself from the couch and apple slices. He opened the door to a lot of his school mates- wait what? They all came in and started partying...while his parents were home! 

SHI- WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE?! AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY?!?!?!

MEANWHILE...

WENDY

I stand on my balcony to see the WHOLE SCHOOL at Peter's front door! Oh, yes! I texted the group chat while seating myself in my beanbag. 

                                                                                                      The whole school is now at Peter's flat! xD :You
                                                                                                                                      Deliveried at 5:31pm

Ariel: Oh my goodness, yES!-
       Delivered at 5:32pm

Lily: Lit bro! It's lit in here! Someone
blasted music on WOHOOOO!
   Delivered at 5:35pm

                                                                                                                           Wait, you're at the party? LOL :You
                                                                                                                                           Delivered at 5:35pm

Lily: YUUUUUUUUUUUP! ;b
         Delivered at 5:35

Wow, just wow...she is a party girl, oh it's hilarious! You know what, I'm just gonna sit out here and read. And watch.  Oh, and write in my journal about today!  I got up and mid-way, I heard my door slam open. "WENDY?!"

I hurriedly came into my room to see my father, looking tired..wait no that's not it...He almost looks..drunk? But he never drinks and never has before! Well at least not when him and my mother has ever known each other!

"WENDY, WHY ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR SCHOOL CLOTHES? HAVE YOU NOT TAKEN A SHOWER YET?!" He slurred out. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "But, father, I take a shower a couple minutes after dinner-" 

"GO TAKE A SHOWER! YOUR MOTHER SHALL BE HOME TO COOK SOON!" 

And with those yells,  he slammed the door and slumped away. Oh, I could just smell the beer in his breath!  I just hope that's the last time he ever gets drunk...

PETER

I  am about to LOOSE MY MIND!! WHO INVITED ALL THESE PEOPLE TO MY HOUSE FOR A PARTY?! I try to gather people and turn off this music. Wait is that Lily? She'll probably knows! "LILY!! Lil- oh no.." My pARENTS CAME DOWN STAIRS!!

My mom is complete utter shock and my dad is in utter rage! I am..SO DEAD! 

"OUT! OUT! EVERYONE OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW! OR I AM CALLING ALL OF YOUR PARENTS!" That sure got everyone's attention. The house now empty of high schoolers but my self, my parents slowly turned to me with anger. I sheepishly smiled.  They pointed to the stairs and,

"GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK IN YOUR ROOM AND WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!"

I hurriedly snatched my things and ran to my bedroom. 

Oh, I'm gonna kill whoever invited the WHOLE SCHOOL TO MY HOUSE WHEN MY PARENTS JUST GOT HOME!

WENDY

Dinner was way over silent then usual. And awkward. My dad was slurring around while eating and mother gave him much water possible. My mother was going to ask why I already took a shower but I shook my head and nudged it to father. She nodded and continued eating. Micheal was in jammies too...I don't wanna know how that came to be... I finished my food and placed my dishes in the sink. I kissed my mother and brothers goodnight and ran to my room. I looked out my balcony and write every things that has happened. The awkward Peter moment, the party, my father. I pray tomorrow is going to be a better day...please.. I go back to my room and fall asleep on my bed. Tomorrow is another day! Right?