Chapter 12: After Party! PART I

PETER POV

"HEY! PETER! I know that voice. I swiveled my head to see.....her. *dreamy sigh* I smiled brightly and headed to Wendy. "Yeeeeeeeeees, little miss Darling?" She rolled her eyes cutely with an adorable smile- I mean she rolled her eyes...playfully and asked if she could use my phone because her's died. I dug into an empty pocket? "Yeah........if I can find it."Maybe the other pocket? Nope. I didn't even notice Wendy crouched behind me because if I couldn't find my phone, my parents would kill me! She stood up and show'd me something that was in her hand. "Found it!" My panic was replaced with relief when I saw my phone in her grasp. I saw her eyes widen and she shoved the phone into my hands. She pecked my cheek and gave me a memorizing smile. "I gotta go, it was a nice party, see you on Monday!" She was just so freaking...........I don't even know, like a mixture of hot, cute, adorable, loving, and sexy all at the same time! She left the party, but I not my mind. Just find a girl to play to get her out....op- One on the couch is staring! Okay, let's go.

=========

Didn't work.....I made out with freaking seven girls but I couldn't stop thinking about those three-four kisses me and Wendy had. Ugh! She's so captivate, it hurts! It hurts my mind, my mouth, my pride, and my heart- wait, my heart? No no no, it can't heart my heart! I'm the school player! I can't fall in love!!!......................................But it so tempting- NO! Yes. NO! Yes. NO!!!........Yes- UGH! Why does she have to be.......HER!?!!???!?!?!?!??!?! KIND, FUNNY, CUTE, ADORABLE CRINGLY WEIRD, ADORABLE, HOT, SPORTY, LOVING, TALENTED, A+ STUDENT, OUT OF MY LEAGUE, HER!?!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?!???!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

WENDY POV

After coming home ten minutes early and taking a shower, I quickly dry and brush my hair. I put on my PJs: 

{and black leggings, no necklace }

The door bell rang and Wendy checked the time. 11:50. Right on time. "I'll get it!" I rushed to the first floor and opened her front door to reveal my best girl friends. "Heeey! Wendy!" I laughed. "Hey guys! Come on! Let's go to my room!" The four of them rushed inside and we all ran upstairs. Once in my room, door closed and locked, one by one they entered y bathroom that was in my room, changing into their nightwear.

Alice: