Chapter 16: Drinking Bankers

NARRATOR 

"Hey George! We're all going out, wanna join?" 

Mr. Darling stopped packing up and turned to his co-worker with a polite smile. "Mm, I don't know Mr. Jones..." Killian's father, Mr. Jones/ Jamie Jones, patted his back and chuckled. "Oh, come on! It'll be fun! Get that stress of work outta your mind, Mr. Darling!" He thought about it and smiled. "Alright, I'll come, just let me pthe beer ut my things in my car." Mr. Jones laughed in joy. "Nice! We'll wait for you in my car!"

After packing up his things in the trunk, George stepped in Jamie's car where most of his co-workers were already in. "Aye, you made it. Alright, Snugly Duckling hoo!" When their destination was met, they went in side. It was a BAR! Well, and grill, but still had a bar! George got a little hesitant, but sat at a table with a grill menu. Ooh, chicken wings! A waitress came over and placed a beer in front of him. "Um, I didn't order anything yet." The waitress blew a bubble with her gum and it popped. "First comers get a free drink for their first time. You ready to order yet?'' He wasn't  informed of this drink thing! He barely ever drank before. The only time he ever drank was on his wedding and him and Mary's anniversaries! Maybe some birthdays but never rapidly. Drinking for him wasn't normal! .....Maybe one drink wouldn't hurt?

"Uh- yes, I'll order now." The girl whipped out a note pad and pen and took his order of chicken wings and a water, then stalked off. He decided that it was just one drink and he would be able to ride in Jamie's car or call a cab. He drunk the amber liquid and waited for his wings to come. She came back but with another drink in here hand. Before he could ask, the waitress explained, "That lady paid for it. On her." She pointed to a curly black haired women in a red dress smiling at him. Oh! Mhmm uh, awkward. He sheepishly smiled and waved. "I'll be back with your wings soon, sir." 

"Alrighty, thank you!"

Jamie came over and sat down. "Ha ha, stress-relieving yet?" Nope! Nada! Nuh-uh! No! "Mhm! Definitely! Of-of course I am!" 

"No you're not."

"No I'm not." 

"Just relax! Waiter! Two beers please!" 

George tried to stop him and kept stammering but Jamie stopped him when George's wings came along with the drinks. "Come, my friend, we drink!"

Somehow Jamie convinced George to drink 'till they dropped. George came home as angry drunk and made Wendy take an early shower and Micheal..oh, Micheal. Poor Micheal. He as screamed at and yelled at. He cried, but silently because if he made a sound, he would have his Teddy taken away. Teddy was with him before he was even born and he cherished it with all his heart and took it every where. 

When Mary came home, he broke down with realization about what he did. Mary tried her best to get him over his first hangover. It was only after dinner that he had a huge headache. The family just praise to Disney that the banker doesn't drink anymore....