Chapter 14: Tease

WENDY POV

Auditions apparently are Friday. I asked the drama teacher myself since no one at the table knew. I got the script and decided to do a side character, not much of a spotlight person. They're private auditions so no one will know who auditioned unless they told you them self. Me, Ariel and Lily are going to, but the boys and Alice didn't want to. 

Well, now it's the end of the day. I'm trying to leave the school grounds to my house without Peter finding me, so yeah, that is that. I fell like I'm in a spy movie, though! Yes, that's how stealthy I need to be! He can pop from nowhere! 

My back is against the wall as I hum, "Dun nu nuuuuuuuuu, duh nu nuuuuuuuuuu, dur nur nuuuur, bu bu bu bu-nu," but as I round the corner, I stopped and only put my head out then back from there. Why? Because I see Peter coming from that way. 

Oh SHOOT! RUN, WENDY! RUN! BUT QUIETLY!!!  

And so I did. Like a quiet but fast breeze. Thank goodness I put jeans on today. YES! Made it to the exit without him catching me! Now just to make it home.  

I dash out the doors to my usual route home. I don't run, but super-speedily start to walk. I turn after a minute and a half of the small trip and shrug. Hm, not there. Maybe he's out partying or something. We are in high school. I turn back to the path with a slower pace and whip out my apple phone. I wonder why the girl who made this brand, Ms. Snow White, named it with an apple for the logo and brand name. Oh well! Life is a mystery! 

BING!

Hm, notification. Instagram. Tagged in a post. From Misty. Wonder what it is. I guess I'll stop for a sec and check it.

.....WHY!? I bet Peter asked her- oh, just read the caption. HE DID ASK HER! Yes, I lov- no wait, LIKE him as a human being, but seriously!?!? WHY!?!??!?! What am I freaking out about?! THIS!:

 HE DID ASK HER! Yes, I lov- no wait, LIKE him as a human being, but seriously!?!? WHY!?!??!?! What am I freaking out about?! THIS!:

POSTED A FEW SECONDS AGO

Weird request, but here you go, -PETER_PAN_BRUH-

Also includes Wendy: {WENDY><DARLING} 

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! 

My mouth is literally gaped like a 'guppy'  as Ariel would say. Shock is all I feel at the moment.

"Boo!" someone whispered right in my ear. I yelped, jumped, turned, and punched.

Ugh, now I feel lo- nO! NO YOU DO NOT! Now you feel, annoyed. Yes, annoyed! Very annoyed that it's frustrating. Why? Because now Peter's here!

"OW! Damn, Darling-"

"LANGUAGE!"

"-I forgot you could pack a punch like that!" He whistled. I grumbled. "What is this?" I showed him my screen. He just SMILED EVILLY, SO EVILLY THAT IT WAS SOME HOW ATTRACTIVE! I HATE HIS SMILE! "Oh, that? Just a little tease. I could ask her to make anoth-" I stopped him. "NO!" He...smirked? "So you would prefer a different kind of tease?" Oh noooope nope nope nope! I stepped back once with my hands up, phone now in my pocket again. "No, I'm good with no teases at all!" He shrugged. "Suit your self, Darling." I go back on my way, but he run up in front of me. "Wow, you're just going to ignore your dear friend? I'm hurt, really hurt." Wow, sarcastic much? "Yes, yes I am. Now I'll be on my way home now if you-" I ran away in the middle of the sentence, just so he wouldn't expect a thing, and he didn't but some how right when I get to my door, he jumps in front of me. "Would you please?!" 

"What? Can't friends say bye to friends?"

"Not if they kiss them without asking and tease the heck out of them!"

"Well....would you believe me if I said it's because you're irresistible?"

"Nope!"

"Well it's the truth so.."

........."Can you ..move..or like-?"

"Oh right! Yeah yeah...See you in the morning at your door, Darling!" He winked. 

I wouldn't count on that...