Chapter 25:

"Peter?" Silence.
"Peter?" More silence.
"Pete? Dude?" Even more silence.
"Peter Mother Flipping Pan!" He snapped out of it. "What?" The 'Lost Boys' as the called themselves sighed. "Peter, we're worried about you," Toodles entered. Peter smiled but it was small. "I'm fine guys, just a bit of it today. That's all." His voice said different and the group of boys looked at each other. "𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟." Ruffio and the others were on the floor of Ruffio's room. "What?! I told you I'm fine! So stop! Stop! Please! Thank you!"

𝚂𝚂𝙷𝙻𝙿𝙿

The boys stared. Toddles had SLAPPED Peter. Toddles. The boy who was always quiet and gentle, head and nose stuck in a new boy every day. Peter's hand was already his cheek. "You're gonna let a 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 get you all depressed?! Peter fuqing Pan? Sad over a stupid girl?! Really?!"

Peter stood up abruptly. "Wendy isn't a stupid girl, okay? She's a smart, funny, freaking adorable and beautiful, loving, bad assed girl! And I screwed it up, okay?! Do 𝑛𝑜𝑡 talk about her like that!" The Lost Boys were shocked, the only unfazed one was Tootles. "So what, you love her or something?!"

"Yes! I already told you guys this! So shut the fudge up, okay?! Things have been really complicated with me and her! And it hurts like hell!"

Tootles smiled. He went up to Peter and hugged him. "I knew I could get it out of you, Pete." Peter was speechless. This smart cheeky skunk of a high schooler! Peter was a bit proud of him. He sighed and hugged the boy back. "I'm sorry, Toots."

"Nah it's fine, lover boy. You just gotta pull yourself together. It was amusing at first, seeing you all lovey-dovey over a girl for the first time, but now it's a bit concerning." They plopped back  onto the floor. "What happened, dude?" Peter took a deep breath and poured out the situation to his friends.

"Pete, you dun messed up."
"Ah, shut up."

!!!!!SO THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!: I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK ON THIS STORY AND FOCUS ON MY OTHER TWO STORIES. THIS STORY HAS HONESTLY KIND OF FRUSTRATED ME AND I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GET OUT THE PLOT AND STORYLINE TOGETHER MORE BEFORE I CONTINUE IT. HAVING A STORYLINE FOR MY OTHER STORIES I SHALL WORK ON THISE ONES MORE!