Chapter 8 PT 1: Dinner with a demon

WENDY'S POV {FOR NOW}

I ran up to my room and slid down on the door after shutting it, crying hard into my nees I miss her. I miss her so much, she was always their for me. It was her favorite song and she would sing it tot me and the boys to calm us down for sleep. But Angelica's in a better place now. I wiped my tears and grabbed a picture frame that has a picture of my late sister in it {the picture up there}. I sadly smile while putting it back. Then I remember. Peter. The dinner. Shiiiiiiiiiii- okay, this is fine, you can go an hour or two with him without wanting to strangle him.

........Like that's gonna happen. Oh Disney, help meeeee!

I sigh and go into my walk-in closet and pull out and outfit, along with accessorizes. 

{Yeah, it's out of order but IDC!}

After I put my outfit on, I did my hair in a cute messy bun.

I walked over to my mirror and did one last check. I look decent. "WENDY, DARLING, WE'RE GOING NEXT DOOR IN FIVE MINUTES SO BE READY!" My mother yelled. *Sigh*, time for dinner with a demon! I walked over and grabbed my phone and small, white clutch purse. After plopping the teal glittered cased phone in the clutch, I started to mental prepare my self for almost anything he could try, but we were going to be with our parents and such so it couldn't be that bad, right? 

{Wrong. So so very wrong!But she doesn't know that yet.} 

 After we walked over to the Panocas' house, the dinner was almost finished. But also not being finished, so mother lend a hand to Mrs. Panoca in the kitchen while Mr. Panoca and my father talked about football in the dinning room, leaving me, John, Micheal, and Peter alone in the living room. "HI, I'M MICHEAL! YOU MUST BE THE BOY IN WENDY'S SCHOOL, YOUR PARENTS TOLD US THEY HAD A SON GOING TO HER SCHOOL!" Micheal over-enthusiastically exclaimed. I winced at the loudness but Peter looked unfazed. Instead, he crouched down to Micheal's level and said, "Well hello, Micheal, I'm Peter! And, yes, I do go to little miss Darling's school." I could hear John snicker while Peter slyly smirked up at me. I glared at both of them. John shut-up, and introduced himself. "Ehm, I'm John Darling," He stuck out his hand and Peter shook it. "Peter, now, how about we play a game?" He asked my brothers...not me. They both agreed and asked what game they were to play. "Well hide and seek, of course!" is what he replied. Wait...."You'll two count and me and girl Darling 'll count!" THERE'S THE CATCH! FRICK! "Right, Darling?"

 They looked at me. Ugggggggh, I don't want them in this feud so I faked  smile and replied, "Why, of course!" Peter smirked with closed eyes and started to count while the boys started to scatter. "3 4- come on Darling, count with me-6 7 8-" I sighed with closed eyes and started counting, in sync with Peter. "9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20! Ready or not, here we come!" I was going to go into the dinning room, but Peter pulled me up the stairs to the fourth floor. Fourth floor is where the bedrooms are....oh mY GOD, NO!! Before I could get out of his grip, he pulled me into a room. HIS room! I'M GONNA BE RAPED! He threw me on the bed, but didn't join me...instead he whisper-yelled, " Look under the bed!" and walked over to his closet. Confused, I hesitantly flopped onto my stomach and looked under to find Micheal reading a book? He didn't even notice me! Wait..he didn't notice me..*Evil smirk* I got up and moved to the other side of the bed where his feet would be. I silently lift the blanket from the side to reveal underneath, grabbed his ankles and pulled, causing him to scream in surprise. I laughed as he turned to face me and pout. "Well, looks like you found BearKiller!" "Wendy, I'm BearKiller! It sounds like an Indian name from that book I was reading! Ooh, and John can be Wild Cat! JOHN, JOHN!" Micheal ran out the door, shutting it behind him.

I just stood there, processing everything and standing in awkwardness. That is, until felt a hand on my waist from behind and a hand nuzzling my neck. I giggled because it tickled and stepped away. I crossed my arms while facing him and pouted. He just laughed. "Oh Wendybird."

A memory struck in my mind. It was me and Angelica from three years ago. She was watching me sing and called me her Wendybird. She said it was because I sang like a bird in the morning, graceful, beautifully, and peacefully. I sadly smiled at the memory. "Don't call me Wendybird, Peter." Before he could react, I rushed out the room to the first floor, then into the dinning room. My father looked at me and said, "Wendy go and sit by your brothers at the table, Your mother and Ms. Panoca are about to serve dinner." And with that I said a, "Yes, farther," and obeyed.

PETER'S POV! (WOOOOOWHOO)

When Wendy left the room, she looked glum. I wonder why. I'll I did was call her Wendybird....I'll have to ask her brothers about it. "PETER, DINNER IS SERVED!" my mother called. But for now, FOOD! I raced down the stairs and into the dinning area, where everyone but Mrs. Darling and my mom were serving everyone. I sat in the chair across from Wendy and started eating. Uuh, Roasted duck with peas and potatooooooos! SO GOOD! I think Wendy and her brothers liked it too, because their faces looked like they were in heaven. They looked hilarious! Wendy looked like a cute wittle baby with her cheeks full. 

After dinner, our parents were talking, so I decieded to ask John and Micheal about the whole Wendybird thing. I walked up to the two and said, "Hey men, you guys know if your sister was ever called Wendybird befo-?" I didn't get to finish because John covered my mouth while Micheal whisper-yelled "shhhhhhhhh!" The boy uncovered my mouth and I said, "I'll take that as a yes?" 

"yes!"

"Can you guys explain why she's so miserable when she get called that?"

They nodded and John pulled my down to his level so he could whisper, "Yeah, but not here, how about in your room?" I nodded and lead them to my balcony. Micheal basically ran to my hammock chair causing me to laugh a little. John sat in one of my beach chairs as I sat in the other. He sighed and started, "Two years ago, we lost our oldest sibling, Angelica," I was shocked but let him continue. "She and Wendy would be the closest out of all four of us. They would always sing together and she would call Wendy, Wendybird. The nickname stuck for years, six years, to be exact. Um, she and Wendy would some times sing this song called "Dusk till Dawn" and tuck us in. After they would finish, she would Wendy in and say "Goodnight, Wendybird." and she would wake her too, by saying "Rise and shine, Wendybird!" so it was um, the first and last thing she would hear every day." Micheal shed a tear and John's voice was breaking.

They had a older sister? Who called Wendy, Wendybird? That must be why she got all emotional. Wow.

Wait, I might have an idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIII, PART TWO IS COMING SOON! WOVE BU MY DRAGONFLIES! THIMBLES AND ACORNS!