Chapter 12: After party! PART II

WENDY POV

"Alright, I'm going to give him his phone back ish, and on Monday we'll see what happens." The girls were squealing until Ariel raised her hand. "Ooh, ooh! What about your other other plan to tease Peter so he can get extra-extra payback? Is it enough to make him stay up until 1:00 in the morning?" The girls looked at me and I stayed silence for a little suspense. "............oh darling..........try  3:00." I smirk and they squealed while starting to high five. " Now, i'll be with him if you need me." The were squealing when I closed the door and I giggled.

I looked around and spot him. "HEY! PETER!" He swiveled his head towards me and smiled. He walk to me. "Yeeeeeeeeees, little miss Darling?" I rolled my eyes playfully and asked a question. "Can I use your phone, mine died on me?" He reached into the pocket I took it out from. My hands are behind my back because that's where his phone lies. "Yeah........if I can find it." While he tried his other pocket, I crouched down behind him and pretended like it was on the floor. I "pick it up" and show'd it to him. "Found it!" He immediately relieved when he saw his phone in my hand. Oh, if only he knew what I did with it. "Go ahead and use it." "Right." I pressed the home button and checked the time. Wait- 11: 15?! HOW? I GOT HERE AT 9: 47!!! My eyes widen and I immediately gave the phone back in a panic and kissed his cheek. You know why. I pulled away and sweetly smiled. "I gotta go, it was a nice party, see you on Monday!" That should do it. I ran outside and stopped at my doorstep. I grasped my non-dead phone and texted the group chat with me, TL (TigerLily), Ariel, and Ally (Alice) in it. 

                                                                         Phone has been given back but I had to leave. Curfew  :You
                                                                                                                            Delivered at 11: 20 pm

Alice: OKAY, we'll c u at the sleepover in 20, Wens! <3
            Delivered at 11:20 pm

Ten minutes until I should have to be inside, but I like to be early. Time for a shower before they get here! Gossip time, here we come!

PETER POV

After cleaning up the party with the help of my boys, who are sleeping over, we played Truth or Dare in our sleeping bags that were set out in a circle. Rufio asked me first. "Peter, T or D?" I thought. He always gives the worst dares for us so Truth it is. "Truth." He obliviously knew that was coming because he immediately responded. " Is it true you actually like this "Darling" as you call her? Like for real like her?" The boys all came a little closer. Oh no, their gonna find out. Well it was inevitable for them to find out , why not? "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM- FINE! YES, I LOVE WENDY! THERE! YOU HAPPY?!" They all were silent until they had a huge laughing fit. "Gee, it wasn't that funny, guys!" Rufio stopped while they kept going. "Oh but it is....we- we didn't ask you if you loved her, Peter. But......you said LOVE uhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I froze. 

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

"I did not!" I tried to defend my self. Key word: TRIED

One of the twins snapped and the other pressed a play button in the voice memo app.

"-----YES, I LOVE WENDY! THERE! YOU HAP-"

He pressed pause and shut his phone off. The all started laughing again. "Oh, so Rufio, I heard you talked to TigerLily today-" He covered my mouth. "DUDE?!" Some of the boys were rolling in their sleeping bags and others were holding their stomach while wheezing from laughing to hard. "Alright settle down!" They all stopped with heavy breaths and chuckles.  I smiled. "Let's continue! Wooooo!"