Chapter 10: Part II

WENDY'S POV

He stayed silent with raised brows and wide eyes. I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to my right leg. "Well.....I'm waiting, the line is moving anytime soon." He sighed and replied. "I don't like you with Alice. Or Alice in general." I stayed silent for a while and break out into a quiet laughing fit. "What?"

I wiped fake tears from the corner of eyes and sighed. "Oh, Peter. Naive, Playboy, Peter. You're jealous." He looked at me in full  and utter exasperation and faux surprise. "Whaaaaaaaat? Pfft, Noooooo- okay, yeah, maybe a little."  I placed my hands on my nees. "Aaaw, did da pwayer get his feewings hurt? Does he have possessive feewings over wittle ol' meee? Awwww, the poor baaabyyyy! Hahahaaaa." 

"Shut uuuuuup. I'm not used to having a friend who's a girl. Why do you spend all of your time with her, anyways?" I rolled my eyes at his childishness. He's so stupid. "Because, we have the same interest....and schedule...., idiot." I turn back to the line that is starting to speed up. "whatever," is heard fro behind me in a mumble. I giggled under my breath. 

After I grab my food and get settled into my seat, Hercules nudged my shoulder. "Hey, you goin' to Peter's party on Friday?" I almost dropped my sandwich. "What?..You think I would go to...his...party...." I got an idea. "Wendy?" She turned her head to them. "Oh yeah, I'll go." 

OOOOH, just. you. wait, Peter. 

~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I felt like I should end it here? IDK. THIMBLES AND ACORNS!