Stronger

This is a Edni/Zila (?) vignette I thought of it today when my sister-in-law asked me "why are you so strong?!" So I remembered something that happened to me long ago with my brothers and imagined what would it be in this universe so this happened. Hope you enjoy it!

Bel, xx

-:-:-

Stronger - Mila

We've decided to buy new furniture because Moni and I are doing great and it was time. It's not an extreme makeover, but at least we have new bookshelves. Mostly new bookshelves.

We of course asked our boyfriends to help to carry the new bookshelves to our rooms. We all know I'm small so there isn't much that I can do, yet I still try. But Zayn and Ed like to say "we are strong, we can do it. You don't have to lift a finger." Just bragging, we all know it.

So Ed and Zayn work together to move one of the shelves to my room following my instructions. I try not to chuckle at they way the struggle to move it, they can barely coordinate themselves to move it together. They are trying, though, so I must give them credit for that.

"Come on, you're getting in the way!" Moni exclaims from behind and I turn around to see her carrying one of the same bookshelves Zayn and Ed carry but on her own.

I burst out laughing. Of course Moni can do this alone, of course she can lift it and move it without anyone to help. Of course! That's Moni, everyone. To be honest, I don't even know why we let Zayn and Ed help when we can do this on our own perfectly.

Ed and Zayn look back and almost let the bookshelves drop when they see Moni doing the same on her own. And it's funny to see 'cos she's wearing a dress and she's all dressed up as we went out before (double date you know) so she looks very femenine yet she's breaking all misconceptions regarding women and physical strenght. Their expression are so funny but Moni only rolls her eyes.

"Blimey, you're just like my older brothers. Carrying things among two. Pff!" she mocks them and I keep laughing.

"Do you feel your male ego being crushed?" Zayn asks but Ed chuckles.

"I'm used to it by now," replies the ginger boy and I nod.

Yeah, it's not like Moni and I follow social constructions after all and Ed knows it very well.

"Keep working, don't leave it all to me 'cos I'm stronger than you two," Moni calls out loud walking past them with the bookshelf, carrying it as if it were a pillow.

Yeah, this is just normal in our lives.