How? - Louis

Second couple to get married! Whop whop. Who will be the third? Enjoy this one.

Bel, xx

-:-:-

How? - Louis

    I wake up and as soon as I open my eyes I have to close them. This room is too bright, it’s hurting, it’s hurting! I cover my eyes with my hands, rubbing them so I can brush away the stupor of sleep and I notice something cold on my skin. I open my left eye to watch my left hand and there it is, a golden ring, shining as the light hits it and now my two eyes are wide open and my breath stuck in my throat.

How?

Then memories start coming at me, like flashbacks. I remember coming to meet Kay in Las Vegas because she’s here with the girls from Prodigy, shooting their latest video and I was also in America so I flew to see her. I remember deciding to party with the same girls in the band because the shooting had been a success. I also remember completing forgetting about them and just staying with Kay, gambling and drinking and just having fun.

I look around, hoping to find Kay but she’s nowhere to be seen and I start to panic. But then she appears, coming from the toilet only wearing my tee and a bright smile, her short hair a mess and she looks so breathtakingly beautiful I can’t help the smile on my own lips.

“Hi there, husband,” she says climbing to the bed and crawling to me, her smile flirty and happy.

Her hand lands on my chest, caressing me and I notice her golden band, the smile on my lips widens.

I also remembering making a bet at some point. If I lose this one, we get married, I told her. Needless to say, we were on a losing strike so I guess I really wanted to get married to her, I just used that as an excuse.

Of course, I lost again and we both laughed out loud. I guess we’re getting married, she beamed and I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her towards me.

I remember debating on what theme for our wedding and looking for Skyler, Leanne, Emma and Tammy to be our witnesses and guests. Kay suggested Vampire Wedding and I said Cowboy Wedding, but then Skyler shouted Hollywood wedding! So we got married like that, as celebrities with pompous outfits and sunglasses and the members in Prodigy wore feathery boas and it was like a crazy Hollywood party. Kay looked as beautiful as usual, with a short white dress all frizzy and sexy.

I remember the cheers and dancing and happiness when we were announced husband and wife. I remember laughing like an idiot and kissing her senseless. I remember partying with Prodigy and Tammy calling her husband, Liam, to tell her that now Louis was also a married member of One Direction.

I remember coming to our suite with Kay and staying up all night, only falling asleep when the sun was rising.

And now she’s here, sitting on top of me, looking as supremely perfect and beautiful as usual and being my wife.

“Hi there, wife,” I reply with my own grin, my hands caressing her naked legs as hers run up and down my chest. She giggled at my words. “I like the sound of that, do you?”

“I love it,” she agrees. “I never thought it would happen, though.”

“I did, I knew it would happen. And I’m not saying I lost on purpose but I am saying I lost on purpose,” I confess and she laughs out loud.

“I knew you did,” she says and I smile sheepishly. “As I also know you purposely tweeted that picture of us two after getting married showing the rings. Typical Louis, doing things to drive your management team crazy.” She laughs and I shrug.

It’s not like they can control me and tell me what to do at the end. They might make suggestions, but I’m too stubborn to listen and I always end up doing what I want, I deal with the consequences later.

“And I’m not saying I’m competitive, but we won. We got married second,” I tell her and she laughs out loud again then leans down and lies on top of me.

“I love you, you competitive idiot,” she whispers and I wrap my arms around her, keeping her close and kissing her head.

“I love you, too… wife.” She giggles and I close my eyes, enjoying the moment and not carrying about all the chaos I’ll have to deal with later for getting married like this, without telling anyone. And yes, I’m more concerned about my mum but I’ll deal with all that when I’m back home —or turn on my mobile—, for now I just wanna enjoy my time with my wife.