Lies

I tell everyone that I saw Annabel stealing food and put it in their mind that what happened is her fault. Then I mess with the others.

I mess with Jayy and replace all of her guy clothes with dresses from Annabel's closet. (Please no one hate me for putting the wrong pronoun, it's in Cole's POV, I'm Trans myself and I'm definitely not transphobic)

I burn Jayy's clothes in Janes room.
I then steal Jane's medicine, causing her to have a severe panic attack over the fire. She gets put in the padded room, just like her little fuck buddy.

(Trigger warning: self harm)
In Sam's room I take off her straight jacket in her sleep. I write a note reading "kill yourself bitch~ Annabel" I then tape razor blades to it.

Finally I plant some cocaine in Bill's room. I tell the workers that he has drugs. He gets taken to the room and me and Britney laugh together. "Almost done with this part of the plan" I laugh.

The next day they see Sam's cuts and lock her in the room for two weeks. I leave and go to hang out with the tranny. "It's weird not having everyone here." I say sounding upset.

"Yea, and look at me! I feel so dysphoric in this, I can't stand it." She cries. "I think it was Annabel who did this. She punched you, she was stealing food, and these are her clothes." She says angrily.

"Yea and I found this in Sam's room" I say handing her the letter. We make a decision that it was Annabel and I hide my smirk. A week later everyone's allowed out, except for Sam who still has another week.

Scar's POV
Britney let's me go back to doing whatever, done with me as her bitch. I leave and go over to my friends who are arguing for some reason.

As I walk over they glare at me. "How could you! I thought you were our friend?" Jane cries and I look at them confused. "What did I do?" I ask nervously.

"See she doesn't know what she did, it couldn't have been her" Jess argues and Jane glares at her. "She's obviously faking it you idiot! Look at the proof" Jane yells, causing Jess to cry slightly.

"How could you call me an idiot? I love you!" She cries and Jane's eyes widen. "I-I didn't mean it" she stutters and Jess frowns "you know what, we're over" she cries and runs off.

I see Cole struggling not to laugh, and I continue to stand there confused. "Look at what you did" Jane cries and pushes me down before running off.

"How could you push her? She's innocent" Bill says helping me up. He pulls me away and I look at him confused. "What happened?" I ask quietly and he explains everything.

"B-but I'd never do that!" I argue and he nods. "I believe you and so does Jess." Bill assures me. "And even if it was you, I got some coke out of it" he jokes and I sigh.

"Don't worry, they'll realize soon enough that it wasn't you. Just give them time and as they work to realize that you're innocent, we can try to find out who did it." Jess says walking up slowly.