Hospital

I arrived at the hospital yesterday, and haven't left my room since. I went to sleep before my room mate got there, and woke up after she left. I just want to sleep my life away and forget all of my troubles. Sadly though, I have to try to get better for CC.

I slowly get out of bed and walk out of the room. A few people stare at me and I instantly forget about wanting to get better. I can feel the judgement in their eyes and I instantly want to cut. I gulp and start heading back into my room when some girl with short red hair stops me.

"Hey, it's okay. I was scared too when I first got here. why don't you come join me and my friends?" She asks and I slowly nod. "I think you'll fit in with us." She says softly, looking over me with my black hair, one side long and one side shaved, and my snakebites. "So I see you like pierce the veil, what else do you like?" she asks referring to my shirt.

I shrug and look at all the people around us scared that they'll judge my music taste. I stay quiet and she sighs before pulling me to a living room area. "I-I just want to go back to my room" I whisper, uncomfortable with everyone staring at me. "I wouldn't if I were you, have you met your room mate yet?" She replies and I look at her confused. "Your room mate's name is Britney and she's a bitch, we tend to call her satan. She has major anger issues."

"Okay" I sigh following her to a group of people wearing band merch and one person in a straight jacket. I wonder what they're here for. There is a tall skinny boy wearing an of mice and men shirt. A guy wearing a bvb shirt. A girl with long lavender hair in a braid wearing a ptv shirt. The girl who I met before who has short red hair and a shirt for a band that I don't know called ever since the fire. The girl in the straight jacket whose hair is a rainbow. Then there's a guy in a Falling in Reverse shirt and long hair who looks annoyed.

"Everyone, meet this new chick" the girl says happily. "This is Cole (OM&M shirt) Jay (bvb shirt) Jess (lavender hair) Sam (straight jacket) Bill (falling in reverse shirt) and I'm Jane." The girl that I met first says. "I'm Annabel" I mumble quietly, deciding to go by my real name here.

"Onto more important questions, what happened recently in the bandoms? You're our most recent connection to music!" Jay says excitedly. "Well pierce the veil and black veil brides are on tour together. Sleeping with sirens joined for a few shows...Oh! And it turns out Jinxx has a sister that he never told anybody about named...Scar." I say, not telling them that it's me.

"Woah! What!? How did nobody find out about this?" Jess asks excitedly. "I want to meet this lucky bitch so that I can kill her and take her place. Maybe then I wouldn't have such a fucked up life" Sam says looking angry. I laugh nervously and look down. "So what exactly are you here for?" Cole asks "I self harm and attempted suicide" I mumble and Cole hugs me.

"Don't worry. Cole is depressed and self harms, Sam self harms and is suicidal, Jay's parents said that he does drugs because they don't want a transgender child, Bill is an addict, Jess has an eating disorder, and I don't want to talk about my problem. Let's just say that you shouldn't get violent unless you want me to have a serious panic attack" Jane says.

"Is the little emo talking about her problems again?" A girl asks, walking up. "Leave Jane alone Britney" Jess says protectively. "Of course the faggot will stand up for her fag girlfriend." Britney says going to punch Jess, but Jay jumps in the way. "why does it not surprise me that the tranny who thinks she's a guy is protecting the faggot?" Britney laughs rudely, and Jane starts having a panic attack.

I shove her back as she reaches for Jay's neck. "Don't touch him, or anyone else" I growl angrily. "You're so protective of her, what are you a lesbian for her?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "First of all I like a different guy, and second of all Jay is a guy. Didn't realize that you were too stupid to realize that." I say, punching her. Everyone freezes and gasps, obviously surprised.

Britney grabs the back of my head and slams her knee into my face. Then she punches my gut until I end up curling in a ball on the ground in pain. She laughs as she beats the living shit out of me and even breaks my right leg. "Please leave her alone" I hear Cole say and I feel her stop for a second. Then I'm picked up and thrown out the door, hitting a wall in the hall.

A nurse walking by sees this and quickly calls the staff. The staff runs in and pulls her out, one comes to help me while another goes to calm Jane down from her panic attack. The nurse tries getting me to stand up, but I just scream in pain and fall back down. The nurse sighs and rushes me to the hospital in the building and the doctors examine me for a minute, but then I end up passing out.