Making up

I frown and lock myself in my room using a chair, as there aren't actual locks. I curl up in the corner and cry. "Annabel let us in please" Jess begs.

"Go away, make up with Jane. Just tell her that you agree it was me, then at least you two will be happy" I cry, wishing I had something sharp.

I sigh and look through my closet, pulling out all my band merch. I move the chair and walk out slowly. "I'll go find Jayy" I mumble and go to his room.

I see him and some random girl, who I'm guessing is his room mate, in his room. "What do you want bitch? Come to rub it in that I have to wear this shit?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I brought you some of my band merch. I know it's not much, but it's all I could find." I mumble, giving him the clothes. "Really!? You'd give me these? Even the autographed ones?"

He asks and when he says that I gulp, but still nods. Some of these shirts are my prized possessions, but it's worth it.

"Yea, I'm sorry about what happened. I can also get you more masculine clothes. I can even ask my brother to get a binder for me to give you." (A/N a binder is a thing that hides your boobs)

"Thanks, I guess I'll believe you. I mean why else would you be so nice" he says hugging me. "Please, I think you look better as a girl." his room mate says and I flip her off.