HE'S UP!!!!!!

For the past three weeks I have refused to leave CC's side, other than when I use the toilet, the doctors let him out of the hospital a week and a half after he got there. I'm starting to miss CC more than I ever thought. I've started imagining what her do if he were here with me. I think of the jokes he would make about the fact that I haven't showered since the explosion.

I have yet another dream about CC, which has become a normal thing since he was hurt. I suddenly wake up and as I always do, I stand up from the ground and look at the couch. I expect to see CC still in a knocked out, but instead he's rubbing his eyes sleepily. "What's that smell? What happened? The last thing I remember is...THE EXPLOTION! IS EVERYONE OK? WHY ARE WE THE ONLY ONES HERE? DID THEY DIE? HOW LONG WAS I OUT? WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH ME!?" He yells and I instantly hug him.

He looks at me in shock and just then Jake walks in. "Scar, Jinxx wanted me to get you. You need to eat, you haven't left CC's side since the accident! I'm sorry to say this, but he's not waking up anytime soo-OH MY GOD!" He says finally noticing CC. Jake runs out the bus screaming that CC's awake and the guys and Hannah run in.

"CC you have no idea how much we've missed you over the past three weeks" Jinxx says as CC looks at me confused. "Why is she still hugging me? I thought she hated me, and who's that" he says pointing to Hannah. "We're just as confused as you are about Scar, and this is Hannah. Her and Scar risked their lives to save you" Ashley says and I look down awkwardly.

CC looks at me in shock before struggling to sit up. I look at him worried and help him up. He smiles at me thankfully, before he hugs me and Hannah. "Thank you both for saving me"

'You're welcome' I sign, did I mention that I learned sign language while I was waiting for CC to wake up.

We sit in the room for a little bit before the guys and Hannah get bored and leave. I stay with CC, who's still too weak to get up by himself. "You really should shower, you smell like a rotting corpse!" I pull out a pad of paper, knowing that he doesn't know sign language. 'I can't leave you, who will help you if you need anything?' I write

"I'll be fine, I might actually be more safe and less worried about my health if you don't smell" he says and I giggle in a girly way. I take a nice long shower and do my hair and makeup. After I'm out I put on my cutest dress, having a sudden urge to impress CC. I skip in there, forgetting about my scars.

"Hey Sca-" he's cut off looking at me. "W-what's that? Is that what I think it is?" I look at him confused "what the dress? I know I'm not that girly, bu-" I write but stop, looking down and realizing what he was looking at. "It's nothing" I write and run to put on leggings and a jacket. "Look, I know what I saw, but I won't make you tell me about it if you aren't ready. Just know, you are a beautiful and amazing girl. We all love you!" He says when I come back. He's so sweet, and hot, and perf-

WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKIKG!? BAD SCAR!!!! I think to myself angrily.

~Time skip~

It's been a few weeks and I've grown to realize that I have a crush on CC. I get up to make him breakfast, like I do every morning, and I smile at his sleeping self. I hurry into the kitchen and make him some pancakes and like usual, the smell wakes the guys up. "Can you make me some today?" I hear Andy whine and I sigh before nodding. I get more batter and make a stack for all of the guys. I cut CC's into little hearts and spell 'get well soon' in cursive with syrup on them. The guys finish their pancakes and are out of the house before CC even wakes up.

Once CC wakes up, I cut the pancakes into little pieces and feed them to him. I know he can do it on his own, but I like it. Anyway, he hasn't objected, so I think he likes being babied too. Next thing I know I'm leaning in and kissing him. I feel him tense and pull back. I blush as I stand up and run out, as he calls after me.