Betrayal

Cole's POV

As Annabel punches me I have to hide my smile. All of my 'friends' gasp and run over to me. "Are you okay!? I can't believe she did that!" Sam screams. "It hurts really bad" I lie, knowing it'll make them madder.

You see, I don't really like any of these emo freaks. I'm only hanging out with them to mess with them. It's forth it for the beautiful Britney. I can't believe they hate her, she's amazing!

I tell them that I just want to sit in my room alone and leave them. In a few minutes Britney arrives and we kiss. "Okay, now for our next part of the plan. I'm glad we got this bitch, she'll help us tear the freaky group apart." She says and I laugh along with her.

We go over the plan and over the next week we'll mess with everyone in the group. We start with Jess, using her eating disorder to our advantage.

She has Annabel steal extra food, but doesn't tell her why. Due to her eating disorder Jess has to eat in a separate room, and when she leaves to tell her therapist that she's done eating I run in there and put the extra plate in place of her empty plate.

I hide and watch as they walk back in the room. "You aren't done, I'm going to sit here and you'll eat every bite." The therapist says angrily and Jess looks at it confused. "I said eat!" The bitchy therapist yells and Jess eats it quickly.

By the time she's done she looks sick and she throws up. "That's not good, we're going to have to put you in the calm room for the next week and keep an eye on you as you eat." She says and drags Jess off.

I sneak out and high five Britney. We go back to my room and plot the next phase of our plan.