P. Diddy

This chapter is dedicated to damonsbabe1. I was distracted and not really into writing fanfiction anymore, but she commented about how much she liked it and encouraged me to continue writing. Everyone go follow her, and I think I might start dedicating more chapters, because it makes me so happy when someone comments on my stories.

~(•-•)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(•-•)~

I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, lol jk. I wake up around midnight and can't fall back asleep so I go into the living room area with my laptop and go on tumblr for the next few hours.

I see Andy come in and I smile at him. "Hi" I say quietly and he smiles "why are you already up? I thought you liked to sleep in?" He asks. "I woke up about ten hours ago and couldn't go back to sleep" I say seeing that it's been about ten hours. "Why are you up?" I ask realizing that he's up. "I like to get up before the guys so that they don't wake me up." He chuckles "Plus we have a show, so I guess I need to wake them up" he says smirking. "I have an idea, get an loud speaker" I say and he nods smiling "I like where this is going Scar" he says grabbing a speaker. "Could you get me a pair of ear plugs, and I suggest you get some too" I add and he runs off to get ear plugs. I plug my phone into the speakers and go onto YouTube. I pull up Boyfriend by Justin Beaver (or however you say it) and play it at full volume.

A minute later I hear the guys groaning in annoyance and I fall down to the ground laughing, soon followed by Andy. A pissed looking Jake soon enters the room and looks like he's about to throw my phone across the room, so I quickly turn the song off. Andy continues laughing and I can't help but laugh a little.

----time lapse, at concert----

I'm sitting backstage when suddenly I hear a loud explosion and a bunch of screaming. I can't see anything due to all the smoke surrounding me. I barely make out something falling towards me, so I quickly dodge it. I hear Jinxx's voice faintly calling my name and it sounds like he's safe and fighting to get to me. I faintly hear some girl scream "oh my god I think he's dead! I think CC's dead!" I ignore my need to get to safety and run towards the voice. "Help me, please! He's saved my life so many times, I can't just let him die!" She cries seeing me.

I look over and sure enough CC is passed out and bleeding with an amp on top of him. I make a bold decicion and decide to talk to this girl. "Ok help me move the amp" she nods and we move it off of her. I grab CC's feet and motion for her to grab his arms. "So, um, how'd you get introduced to bvb?" She asks obviously trying to make conversation "Jinxx is my brother" I whisper as I lead her to the tour bus carrying CC. I knock on the door with my foot, since my hands are full, and the door is opened by a tear stained Jinxx.

"ANNABEL YOU'RE OK!" He yells and if it weren't for the cercumstances, I'd kill him for saying my real name. "Wait who are you h-OH MY GOSH CC!" He yells in shock and quickly takes CC and sets him on the couch. The guys all look at him in shock. "W-what happened?" Ashley asks shocked and I look at the girl for an answer. "When the explosion happened everyone ran off screaming but I was shoved to the ground and trampled on. When I finally got up I saw CC. I was screaming for help but nobody heard except for her. She came and helped me carry him and get him over here" she says sadly.

"So you risked your life for CC? I thought you hated him." Jinxx says surprised. 'He may annoy me, but he still doesn't deserve to die' I write and the girl looks at me confused. "Why are you writing?" She asks and Andy answers for m,. "She's selectively mute, and she only talks to people she trusts completely" and she looks in shock "so you trust me?" She asks surprising everyone.

"She talked to you, a girl she just met, yet she won't talk to her own brother?" He asks sounding hurt. 'I had to, I couldn't let CC die because I don't talk' I write looking down. 'Onto a different topic, shouldn't we get CC to a hospital?' I write and the guys nod. "You sure seem to care about CC now" Jake says smirking. 'I don't want to loose him, I may hate his guts but he doesn't deserve to die' I write, feeling a tear fall. They all look at me in surprise obviously not knowing that I'm capable of feeling worried about CC.

"Don't cry, why are you crying?" Jinxx asks hugging him and I push him off of me. "By the way, what's your name?" Ashley asks the girl as she looks up at him in shock. "M-my n-name is H-Hannah, a-and y-you're a-all m-my h-heroes" she says and I realize that her shock probably wore off and she realized who she's with. I grab Hannah's hand and pull her to my bunk, deciding that if I'm going to trust her I should get to know her.