Why?

Scar's POV:

"Scar please wake up, please. I miss you, and I can't stand to see you like this...I-I love you" I hear a familiar voice say and I try to open my eyes, but they refuse to. "CC man, it's time to go. Visiting hours are over. I'll see you tomorrow sis" I hear Jinxx say...WAIT! That means that it was CC a minute ago, HE SAID HE LOVES ME!!!!! I feel my eyes snap open and I see a white room.

I notice Jinxx walking out with his back to me, and I try to sit up. I find that I can't move at all. "Jerm-" I start to say but am cut off by the throat being too dry. I start coughing and he turns around and runs over to me. "Y-you're awake! And talking" he yells hugging me. "Why'd you do it?" He asks and I look down. "I-" I say but once again start coughing. Jinxx runs out the door "nurse!" He yells and instantly a bunch of nurses run in. I see CC run in too "I thought you said that we had to go?...wait what's going on?" He asks sounding sad.

I ignore how much my throat hurts and speak up. "CC" I cough out. He looks over at he in shock "Scar? You're awake!" He gasps and I sit up (with much effort) The nurses force them both out of my room and give me some water. I drink it nervously, wondering when they'll bring up what I did. "Okay so you are going to need to go to rehab, from the looks of it you've been cutting constantly for at least a year...emo" she says, mumbling the last part.

"Excuse me!?" I yell "what did you just call me?" She smiles sweetly before replying "I called you emo, because you're a freaky cutter" I glare at her angrily "fuck you, you little bitch!" She laughs and walks out as it sets in my mind what she said, I'm going to a fucking mental hospital! Fuck no! There's no way in hell I'm doing that! After spending a few hours awake worrying about rehab, I finally fall asleep.

~the next week~

"Okay Annabelle, It looks like you're ready to go. We have a Taxi ready to take you to the rehab in New York, so say goodbye now" The doctor says gently and my eyes widen. "P-Please don't make me go! I'll stop cutting, please" I beg and the Doctor shakes his head "I know you don't want it, but you need help. In high school, I had a friend who was a lot like you, and she ended up ending her life. She thought that she could just stop on her own, but she couldn't. Everyone who cared for her was devistated, think about your brother and your boyfriend" he says.

I giggle slightly "I don't have a boyfriend, I'm too much of a fuck up." I say and he shakes his head. "First of all, You are not a fuck up, I just met you and I already know that you're a beautiful young lady; and secondly, you aren't dating that Chriatian guy?" he asks and I blush as I shake my head. "Well anyway, he cares for you and wants you to get better." He says gently and I sigh. "Can you get my brother, CC, Vic, and Jaime?" I ask, ready to say goodbye.

They all come in and hug me gently

~~~

"Bye" I cry as I get into the cab "I'll miss you" the taxi driver glares at me "shut up and get in, I haven't got all day" he growls rudely.