Mall

"Don't tell anyone but I can sneak us out of here" he says and my face breaks into a smile. "Oh my god! Really?" I squeal, hugging him yet again.

I go to my room and grab some money before we go. We sneak into the girl's bathroom and crawl out a broken window. "OMG I feel so happy just to feel the fresh air." I say happily, with the realest smile I've had in a while.

"Yea sometimes I come out here just to think." He says calmly. "Wait...I didn't even realize we were at the hospital by where I used to live! Let's go to the mall, and I'll buy you some new clothes other than my band merch" I say happily.

I pull him to the mall, looking forward to the best day ever. Once we get to the mall I pull him into a bunch of stores to get him new clothes. On our way out of hot topic I see a face I didn't want to see again...Alissa.

"Oh look it's a pair of emo bitches!" She giggles before seeing my face. "Oh it just gets better doesn't it? Where have you been Scar? I see you sadly didn't kill yourself, that's too bad" she says and I try to hold my tears back.

"I-I tried" I mutter quietly and she laughs evilly "oh so you failed at yet another thing, maybe I should just do it for you!"

Alissa goes to punch me, but Jayy catches it. "Don't hurt her" he growls. "Or what faggot?" She asks, kicking me in the stomach. I fall to the floor in pain and Jayy punches her.

"How dare you hit a girl!" Alissa screams, and a bunch of her jock friends show up. "We'll kill you fags" her boyfriend growls before they all attack me and Jayy.

(Trigger warning: self harm)
By the time they're done we both leave limping and in pain. "Fuck it, I'm done" I mumble running (or limping) to the dollar store to buy a pencil sharpener. I hide the blade in my pocket and head back to Jayy.

"Please don't leave me" he begs sounding worried and I sigh. "I can't promise that, but I'll try" I mumble, knowing that I won't be strong for long.

"Let's go back, we don't want to get caught." He mumbles and I sigh "I guess. This was the best day ever, even with her showing up." I say as we go back into the bathroom before getting caught up in the moment and kissing him.