Parents

The next day is visiting time, meaning I get to see Jinxx and CC. I sit in my room excitedly until I get called to the visiting room, and I practically run in there. I freeze in the doorway when I see my parents.

"W-why are you here?" I ask nervously. What are they doing? I don't want to talk to them! I turn around and start to walk back out the door. The nurse frowns and pushes me back in. "Sit down" she says annoyed and I sit down.

"Can we speak to our daughter privately?" My mom asks sweetly and the nurse leaves. "Okay what the fuck were you thinking!? Do you know what this'll do to your brother's career? At least if you had died people would've pitied him, but bow he's just the guitarist with the fucked up little sister!" My dad yells.

"I-I'm sorry, I would've succeeded if they didn't find me" I cried, wishing I could just die now. "And plus now we have to pay for you staying here in order to let people know how great parents we are." My mom yells slapping me.

(Trigger warning: self harm)
"I'm sorry" I mumble again, holding my stinging cheek. After that I leave and go to the living area, where I stare blankly at the wall in thought. I want to cut, I need to cut let me cut! I scream in my head. "Annabel are you okay?" I hear and snap out of it.

I look up to see Jayy who looks worried. "You were spacing out mumbling stuff and scratching your wrists raw." He says and before I have time to think my mouth speaks for me. "Kill me please, I don't want to be here anymore" I say emotionlessly.

"Annabel, what's wrong? Snap out of it" he says gently, but I barely hear him. I sit there thinking about how everyone hates me and how much of a fuck up I am. Jayy stands me up and shakes me slightly.

He noticed the handprint on my face and frowns. "Who did this? Was it Britney?" He asks and I shake my head crying. "M-my parents" I whisper, hugging Jayy.

"Do you want to talk about it, or do you want me to get your mind off of it?" He asks and I look up at him. "C-could you distract me?" I whisper sounding weak.