Blaze X Reader (Request)

Dedicated to AshKitKat and enderlox26 . Hope guys like it!

(y/c) was hiding, because she met a blaze, which they were really dangerous. He started chasing her, so she ran, which things stirred up.
(y/c)'s Pov
I stayed quiet while the blaze passed by. They are really scary when you meet them. Good thing I drank my fire-resistance potion, so I don't get burned. I looked out and coast was clear, so I slowly got out. Then I saw a golden rod floating and an arm was wrapped around my waist. "You think you can get away, but no one can ever escape from me." A voice said. The Blaze! He had golden blonde, spiky hair and yellow eyes. I flipped the guy over and ran. "Dang it, I thought he was gone." I mumbled and I just needed to go to my fort, which he probably can't get inside. Luckily, I was almost there. When I got to my door, I opened the door quickly and went in. I closed the door, but someone was pushing it. I pushed against my hardest and it closed. I glance through the door hole and it was that blaze again. "Leave me alone!" I said and he just chuckled. "I told you. No one ever escapes from me. Never ever." He said I scoffed. "Getting cocky. You'll never get to me. You can't even get in here. Nether blocks." I said. "Well you know you can't stay there forever. Something might happen to your so called portal." He said with a smirk. "You wouldn't dare." I said, clinging to the door. "Just saying, but I might do something like that." He said. "Your just bluffing." I said. "You don't believe me? Pretty smart of you. I do indeed like smart women." He said, which caused to blush. "Your just trying to flatter me." I said, turning my back to him. "But it's true and it's cute when your embarrassed." The blaze chuckled, which caused me to blush darker. "There you go again! Flattery will get you no where!" I exclaimed. "Oh well. I'll just go away then. I'm Rick." 'Rick' said and he was gone. "He's just trying to mess with me. Rick, you really annoy me!" I shouted, just talking to myself. "Tch, now I'm tired because of that bastard." I said and threw myself on my bed.
Next day . . .
I woke up and prepared myself before I came outside. I drank my fire-resistance potion and I slowly came out and searched the area. Close clear, this time and I looked around cautiously. No sign of him. That's quite weird. Don't tell he actually meant it. I ran to my Nether portal and it was still there. "Well, well, well. My girl actually came here. I thought you didn't take my bluff seriously." A familiar voice said and the male Blaze was there. "I was just checking if it was still there and I am NOT your girl. I have a name and it's (y/c). " I said, glaring at the smirking blaze. "I guess your not my girl... yet." He said and walked towards me. I backed up and I got my sword out. "Stay away..." I growled and he shot a fire ball at me, which knocked the sword of my hand. "Crap!" I exclaimed. " Don't worry. I won't hurt you."He said and I still backed up. "Why would I trust you? You threw a fire ball at me." I said. "Its called self defense and you were going attack me with the sword." He said. "No, I just used it so you could stay away from me. I wasn't going to attack you." I said, which I blushed, realizing what I just said. He smirked wider and I realized he was a few inches from me. I ran, but the Blaze grabbed my wrist, pulling me back. "Never going to let that happen again."Rick said and I glared at him. He got close to my face, which caused me to blush darker. I looked away, but he cupped my cheek, turning me to look at him. I haven't really gotten a close look at him and really looked cute a bit. "Checking me out?" He said teasingly and I snapped out of my thoughts. "No." I said. "Oh, so you are." He said and put his finger on my collarbone, rubbing it in a line. I tensed up. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked. "You haven't noticed? Why am I acting like this you ask? I like you, isn't it obvious (y/c)." He said. He buried his face in my shoulder and rubbed against me. I twitched and now he began kissing my neck. I began turning red and he looked at me, grinning deviously. He pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked and I closed my eyes tightly. He pulled away and I heard him smirk. "Your not going to hiss at me now? So that kiss made you different. Heh, yet you act cold towards me, you like me." He said and I walked away. "Wait up." He said, holding my hand. "What?" I said. "I want to walk you back to your fort." Rick said. "Fine." I sighed and he carried me in his arms. "H-hey! What are you doing?!" I said and he smiled heartily at me. "I'm going to walk you home. I want my girlfriend to be safe." He said and it made me smile a bit. "Since when am your girlfriend?" I said. "A minute ago." He said. "Humph, oh well." I mumbled and laid my head on his chest. He's not that bad, for a blaze.