Silverfish X Reader

(y/c) was at her house, thinking until something happened in her house.

(y/c)'s Pov

I was at my table, thinking what should I do today until something comes bursting out of my floor, which made me jump. A guy with silver hair and silver eyes was there and I freaked out. It was a silverfish! I'm quite cautious, because I heard rumors of them and they're quite fast. I hate to admit it but he was cute looking until he looked at me. My blood froze and I put two blocks below me. I was a few inches away from him and he just stared at me. " What do you want?" I asked nervously. He said nothing and jumped up, trying to get me. I put another block under me and I was close to my ceiling. "Hey! What are you doing?" I said confused. He gave me a frown and I leaned down my face a bit. I held on to the block tightly and he held my head. I started to blush and tried going up, but he wrapped his arm around my neck. I struggled and tried pulling up still. " Stay still." He said, which made me stop. Then he pulled me down and caught me in his arms. " W-what are you d-doing?" I asked, embarrassed. He smirked and I frowned. " Put me down." I said. He shrugged and put his arms down, which made me fall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me again. I made a shocked face when he did that. He started laughing when he saw my face. " Not funny!" I exclaimed, blushing. " You're pretty cute when you're embarrassed. I'm Andrew by the way. What's your name?" Andrew said. " Why should I tell you my name if you're kidding around with me?" I said, a bit mad. " Don't be like that or I'll do something to you." He said, smiling. " I don't care if you do something to me. I'm still not telling." I said and he sighed. " I guess I warned you, but you didn't listen. I'm quite serious." He said and placed his lips against mine. I turned bright red and let him go. I pulled away and went in a corner. " Why did you do that?!" I shouted. " I warned you and I like you." Andrew said, grinning mischievously and walked towards me. " (y/c)." I said quickly. "Nope, too late." He said, getting closer. What's he gonna do to me? I have this weird feeling which is all warm in me. Is this feeling love? I guess I like him. I sighed. " I guess you're pretty cute too." I said, which made him stop and blush. " Is this a trick?" He asked cautiously and I shook my head.I smiled. " Its the truth and I guess I like you too." I said, blushing. " Stop lying to me. I just you know you are." Andrew scowled and I walked up to him. " Want proof?" I smirked and hugged him tightly. " What the?!" He exclaimed, turning pink. Slowly he hugged me back. " Andrew! Mom is calling for you!" A voice echoed out of the hole and Andrew made a frown. " I guess I'll see you tomorrow (y/c)." He said and pecked my cheek and went back in hole. I decided to keep the hole there and I sighed happily. Andrew.