Spider X Reader

(y/c) was taking a bath in her bath house and it was night time. She had walls around the water and a doorway. There was no roof and she had forgot one very thing that there is just one mob that can climb.

(y/c) Pov

I was scrubbing my self with my soap bar. What a beautiful sky, full of stars, but it's dangerous out at night. Good thing I made walls around my bath tub. "Ahh . . ." I said, relaxed going in the bath. Then something jumped down from the wall and landed on the ground. A s-spider! I totally forgotten about them. They can climb. It was a guy, with black hair and red eyes. He had a black sweater, with red dots on the hoodie. He looked kind of cute and I realized I was still naked, which I blushed. He looked at me and snarled, but then it softened when he saw me and turned bright red. I realized he saw me naked and I covered my chest and went in the water to hide my body. " Get out pervert!" I shouted and he climbed out. " I'm so stupid." I grumbled and dried off. I put on new clothes and walked to my house. I saw the same spider who "peeped" me was by my house and he noticed me, which he blushed. I sighed and went up to him. " Why are you here?" I asked. He said nothing and I shrugged. I began to walk towards my door and her grabbed my hand and I looked at him. " Look, I'm sorry for I- you know." He said, blushing. Aw, he looked so cute embarrassed. " Apology accepted. Now I'm going to go to sleep. I'm (y/c) by the way. Good night." I said and went towards my door. " Ted." He said quietly and disappeared. I smiled and went inside and went to sleep.

A week passed . . .

I was doing nothing inside and went outside to get fresh air. Ted was pretty cute and I usually see him a lot everyday. I like him too, since the day he jumped in my bath house. Then something landed on me and I fell on ground. " Ow . . ." I said and looked what jumped on me. Ted was there. " What are you doing?" I asked, blushing. " Sorry, I just need to tell you something." He said, getting off of me. " What's do you want to talk about?" I asked. " I um like you, (y/c)!" He exclaimed, turning red. I hugged him tightly, grinning. " I like you too, Ted." I said, which he turned darker red. " I'm h-happy." He stuttered and I pecked his lips. " Me too." I agreed. " Would you like to go out tonight?" Ted asked and I nodded. We said good bye and I rushed in my house to get ready for my date.