Wither X Reader

(y/c) and (friend's name) were mining together and (friend's name) went in a place alone and did the most dangerous thing that anyone did.
(y/c)'s Pov
(friend's name) disappeared from my view and the next thing, I heard her scream and rushed to her aid. I saw her, running towards me with tears streaming down. " (y/c)! Help me!" She shouted and I looked what was chasing her. My blood froze and I thought I was gonna faint. A wither, the most dangerous mob in the overworld! " (friend's name)! You knew better! You made a wither!" I shouted at her. It was a guy, with dark grayish-blackish hair and and grey eyes. He had two fake heads on his sleeves, which was wither skeleton skulls. He looked weird but cute. What am I saying? This guy is super powerful and dangerous. " Go. I'll handle this wither." I said to her, getting my diamond sword out. " But-" she began to say and I shot a glare at her. " Go!" I yelled and she fled. I looked at the wither and he was going towards me. I held up my sword in defense and backed up when he took steps towards me. I realized he wasn't attacking me with his potions or arrows. He was looking at me only. " Why aren't you attacking me?" I asked loudly and he didn't answer. Then suddenly, my back was pressed against the wall. He kept walking towards me and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He kept walking and finally, he was close to me, a few inches. I held my sword up and my hand trembled a bit. I tried to control it, but I couldn't. Without noticing, he grabbed my hand that had my sword and the other hand was around my waist. I dropped the sword right away and looked away. Then he let go of my hand and cupped my chin. He turn my face to face him. I blushed and I closed my eyes. I heard him smirk. " I won't hurt you. You're quite brave and pretty too. " He said and I blushed darker. The next thing he did was pick me up and threw me over his shoulder. I opened my eyes and he was grinning at me. " Put me down!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. " Nope. I will after you tell me where you live." He said with a mockingly smirk. I scowled but then I was confused. Why does he want to know where I live? Meh. I rather be put down. " West, in the trees, you'll see a birch planked house." I said and he started walking in that direction. " H-hey! You said you put me down!" I shouted at him and he used that stupid smirk again. " Did I say that? My bad. I meant go to your house." The wither sneered and I pouted. " So what's your name?" He asked, sounding curious. " (y/c). What's yours?" I asked him too. He didn't look at me when I asked him. " I don't really have a name. " He said quietly. " How about I name you?" I said and he looked shocked. " I guess, but don't give me a stupid name." He said and I nodded. " Bob!" I exclaimed and he glared at me." Kidding, Chris. How about that?" I said and he shrugged. " Not so lame." Chris said and I smiled. We arrived at my house and just as he promised, he putted me down. My legs collapsed on me, since I haven't been walking for a while and it got numb. He looked at me and picked me up again, but in his arms this time. Chris opened the door and put me on my bed. I felt like thanking him for helping me get inside, but again, it's his fault he carried me on his shoulder. But I said it anyway. " Thank you." I said. " Your welcome. " He said and yawned. " Tired?" I said and he nodded. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes. I got up and an arm pulled me back down. " Stay." He said. I blushed and tried pulling away, which gotten his grip tighter. Why is he so strong?! Chris pulled wrapped arms around me and I was laying down now. " C-Chris, let m-me go." I stuttered and I heard him smirk. "Nah, I like you here. Besides, your my slave." He said, which surprised me. " What are talking about?! I am not your slave." I said. " I spared you, so you have to obey me or..." He said. " Or what?" I asked. " Or do you want to be my bride?" He finished. "Wha? I'll be neither then." I said. "That's not a choice. Do you want me to choose for you?" He said. "Okay, I'll be you're bride." I said, which he jumped out of bed, letting go of me. "Wait what?! Seriously?! T-that was a joke! Don't you get a j-joke? Ha ha ha." He said nervously. "Oh, now I get it. You like me, don't you? Some joke." I said. "N-no I don't. Like I said, it was a joke." He denied, looking away. "Then I'll prove it." I said and kneeled down to his level. "H-how are going to p-prove it? By kissing me? It won't work, j-just to tell you." He said and I smirked. "Maybe I will." I said, grabbing the sweater and pressed my lips against his. He started turning red and he suddenly grabbed waist, pulling me closer. I felt myself turn red and I pulled away. "See? There's my proof. You seemed to enjoyed it " I said, catching my breath. "You too." Chris said. "No I didn't." I said, which caused him to cup my cheek. "Maybe we should do it again." He said and kissed me. To tell the truth, I did enjoyed it and he seems to be a nice guy.