Skeleton X Reader

(y/c) just finished up her house and it was almost night time. She didn't have a bed, so she had to stay awake.

(y/c)'s Pov

  I wish I had a bed, so I wouldn't stay up and rest. I can't go outside to get the material, since I'm defenseless and it's quite scary out there. "At least I'm safe insid-" I said and got cut off by a explosion and it took a chunk of my house. Great, creeper just blew up my house. I gotta get to safety. Good thing I built an upstairs room and it also goes to the roof. I climbed up the ladder and went to my roof, to see what happened. " Thanks Cale." A voice said. " No prob. I know you wanted from this house." Another voice said. " Yeah, to steal this person's stuff." The voice said. " You can't lie to me. You know her and you like her." The other voice said and I looked down. It was a creeper and skeleton there, by the gap. " No I don't." The skeleton said and the creeper glanced up at roof and saw me. I was surprised and backed up on the roof. " Come out human. We won't hurt you." He said and I peeked a bit. " You won't?" I asked and he nodded. " Jump down. I'll catch you." He said. " I c-can't. I'm a bit s-scared." I said, trembling. " Just jump down or I'll shoot you." The skeleton said, threatening me with his bow. I didn't want to get shot, so I jumped. I wasn't looking where I was going and I landed on someone. " G-get off of me." A voice croaked and I looked bellow myself. I was on the skeleton and he was blushing, bright red. I quickly got off, embarrassed and he got up, still red. He looked quite cute. He had white hair and red eyes. He wore a white t-shirt with bones wrapped around his body, white shorts and wears these leggings and gloves with bones (like in the pic). " I'm sorry sir." I said, looking my feet. " I-it's fine and d-don't call me sir. My name is Mark." Mark, stuttered and he was still blushing. " I should leave you two lovers alone." The creeper said smirking and walked away. " We're not lovers!" Mark shouted, in a shade of red. I giggled a bit and he looked at me. " What's so funny?" He asked. " Nothing. It's just your face. It's red like a tomato." I said and laughed some more. " It is? Also, it's not funny" He said, turning more red. " Why are you red?" I asked him, getting close to him. " You're that dense? I guess I have to do this then to tell you." He sighed. " What do me-" I began to say until he smashed his lips into mine. I blushed terribly and he pulled away. " Y-you like m-me?" I stuttered, blushing hard. " Yes I do and I'm sorry about the house. I should of knocked the door instead." He said apologetic. " It's alright, I can always rebuild it." I said, showing a smile. It was getting light, so he had to leave. " I gotta go (y/c)." Mark said. " Oh. I guess I'll see you tonight. Bye." I said and hugged him. " You too. Bye (y/c)." He said and left into the dark. Time to rebuild then.