Zombie Pigman X Reader

While in Nether, a hot place, (y/c) was exploring the place with her iron sword out. She suddenly trips, throwing her sword on accident, which she faces trouble. Not really.
(y/c)'s Pov
I got up and looked where my sword went. I found it, by a guy. It almost cut him and his eyes were flared up. Oh crap. He's a zombie Pigman. He had green and pink hair and a green eye and a cloth was covering his right eye. He took a step towards me, gripping tightly to his golden sword, which I backed up. Good thing there were no other Zombie Pigman or I would of been toast. But he's going to attack me and I don't want to hurt him. I turned around on my heels and ran my fastest. My fort would be a bit far, but I can make it. I looked behind myself and he was chasing me. That scares me. Then my clumsiness got in the way, which I stumbled on my feet and I felt something crash into me. I fell to ground and I blacked out. After that, I woke up, in a bed and I was in my fort. How did I get here? I swore I was being chased and I suddenly froze. What happened? " Ah, your awake." The Zombie Pigman said, coming out. I jumped out of bed and backed up. He looked confused, but he realized something. " It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." He said. " But you were earlier. So what if your lying?" I said cautiously. He walked towards me and cupped my cheek, which his touch was gentle. I felt myself heat up. "See? I won't hurt you." He said and took a step back, taking his hand back. " Sorry for earlier. It's an instinct when something attacks us. I didn't realize you threw your sword on accident and you're quite clumsy." He said, which I looked down. "At least no other zombie Pigman was around." He said. I said nothing and I wondered why he has that eye patch on. I mean, I knew why he had to wear that. He pretty much looked part of pig. "I got a question, um Mister." I said. "Drake." He corrected me and I nodded. "Drake, why do you have that eyepatch on? You pretty much look part pig." I said and he froze. "Uh nothing important. So what's your name?" He asks, avoiding my question. "(y/c). You're avoiding my question." I said. "No I'm not." He said quickly and I shrugged. I'll leave him be for now, but I'll get that cloth off his eye one day.
Few days later. . .
I hung out with Drake and he pretty much protected me from the other mobs. It made me feel grateful and have this strange feeling. I don't know this weird feeling is. Well right now, I was enchanting my weapons when he was sleeping, on my couch. How can he sleep that early? It's morning on my clock. I guess he's one of those guys who can sleep anywhere and anytime. I realized the moment was open. I set my weapons down softly and crept towards him. I slowly pulled off the pink cloth and he looked pretty much the same. Nothing wrong here. He looked quite cute asleep, like a child. Then instantly opened his eyes, which I fell backwards. He looked at me with a confused expression and yawned. I was shocked. His right eye was brown, instead of green. Is that normal? "What are looking at me like that?" He asks and he saw his eyepatch, in my hand. Pink began showing on his cheeks and looked away. "Is it that weird?" He said, frowning. "No, but is that normal?" I said. "Not exactly. Most have brown, others have green, and few have mix." He explained. "You think it's weird? I think you look quite cool. Especially cute too." I said. I froze and felt blood rush to my cheeks. "You think I'm cool and cute?" He said, his frown turned into a smirk. "N-no, I meant you were cool looking only." I said, but it didn't help me that much. Okay, I meant wasn't effective. It just made him smirk bigger. I stood up and began to walk away, predicting something will probably happen and I was right. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, which I was in his lap. He held my arms, which prevented me from getting up or struggling. I felt his warmth and suddenly Drake was nuzzling my neck. I blushed, tensing up. "D-Drake, stop." I said and he turned me around, facing him. My face was close to his, which I could feel his heat. He caresses my cheek, which made my heart go fast. Drake fills in the small gap between us, meaning he pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked. It's this weird feeling again. Does this mean I like Drake? It all makes sense now. I guess he likes me too. I kissed back, which made him surprised. He pulled away, turning red. I smiled at him. "I see you like me. I do too." I said and he turned darker red, if it was possible. I pecked his cheek, hugging him. All this time, I liked him more than a friend.