Wolf X Reader

(y/c) was holding a bone, hoping to find a wolf, since she's scared of the mobs and darkness, so she thought company of a person would help her. Then she bumps into a guy with grayish-whitish hair.
(y/c)'s Pov
I bumped into someone and it was a guy with grayish-whitish hair, which was messy but clean, and he had light brown eyes. He had a bushy tail and he was wolf. " I'm s-sorry sir." I apologized to him and I began to walk away, but he grabbed me by the wrist and I turned around to face him. " Don't call me sir, my name is Ren. Whats your name?" He asked, which made me blush, because his voice sounded so soothing. " (y-y/c)." I said. I noticed the sun was setting and I got nervous. " I g-got to go Ren. It was nice to meet you." I said and I was on my way home. When I was near my house, I heard breathing. It wasn't me and I turned around, seeing Ren. I was startled and fell backwards. I closed my eyes, waiting for the fall, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes, meeting Ren's close up face. He was holding me, in his arms and my cheeks were heating up. I felt safe in his arms and I noticed there was pink coating his cheeks. He brought me back on my feet and let go of me. " Sorry for startling you, (y/c)." He said, not looking me. " It's all right but why were you following me?" I asked, which made him go red. " I just wanted to make sure you get home safely and I wanted to see where you lived." He said, fiddling his fingers. " Huh?" I said, blushing. He wanted to know where I lived? My heart began beating fast and I felt warm all over. " Well I'm going inside now. How about you come in too?" I asked him and he nodded. I opened my door and we both went inside. He stayed with me that day. I relaxed when I'm with him and I enjoyed his company. One day, I was in my room, with Ren, and we were reading. He was shifting a lot and turns red each time he looks at me. Finally, he talks to me. " (y/c)?" He said and I looked up from my book. " Yes?" I said, anxious and he was turning red again. " Can I tell you something? I been wanting to tell you, but I always get nervous." He said and I nodded with a smile. He stood up and went in front of me and put his arms on my shoulders. I blushed and he closed his eyes. " (y/c), I like you and I care a lot about you. You're so beautiful everyday and I always enjoy having you around. I don't know what to do without you and you always make me happy." He said, turning into tomato. I was so shocked and happy by his confession, tears came streaming out of my eyes. " What the! I'm sorry (y/c)! It okay if you don't like me. Please don't cry." He said and I hugged him. " I like you too Ren and I been feeling this way a long time." I said. " Y-you do?" He stuttered and began to smile. " (y/c)." He said and wiped my tears away. I blushed and tilted my head up, having our eyes meet. Then he pressed his lips against mine and turned red, but I relaxed. We kissed for a while until we pulled away to get air. We smiled at each other.