Creeper X Reader

Edit: This was soo terrible... Fixed it up more...
Edit 2: New photo and yep, I drew it. This is how I envision Cale, so sorry to the ones who envisioned him differently...

(y/c) was walking in a dark cave and she was a bit scared. She had a torch, so she could see to find her way back. She was going to mine until she bumped in to someone.

(y/c) Pov

I bumped into some one and looked up and met green eyes. I noticed it was a guy and he was pretty cute. Then I noticed something and backed away. TNT was in his hand and he smirked.
"Scared of this? I won't hurt you, I promise." He said and I moved a bit closer to him and froze. He held my cheek, which I trembled.
"Don't be scared." He said and I realized, he looked familiar. He was that creeper who helped me out that time, when I got lost in the forest when it rained.
  "I-it's you..." I said in awe, as the creeper nodded.
"I suppose you're lost again? Getting to be a bad habit, isn't it?" I blushed, feeling embarrassed.
"Yeah..." I admitted as he took me by the hand.
"Welp, guess I have to help you again. By the way, I'm Cale." He said, as I stumbled a bit. To my surprise, his hands were soft, which comforted me. I felt a bit secured now. Something made me wonder about Cale. Why did he want to help me, those two times? I kept thinking about it by the time he got me out of the cave.
"Here we are. Back outside." He said, as the sky showed stars. Night time...
"You afraid to go home now?" The creeper questioned me, which I thought he saw how I reacted to the time of the day. I just nodded, as he sighed in disbelief.
"That explains why you get lost." Again, I nodded. He helped me to my house, as I finally relaxed.
"Sorry for the trouble..." I apologized as Cale shrugged.
"Goodnight..." I was about to close the door until he grabbed my shoulders.
"Hold up." I felt pressure on my lips, as I felt my face go hot. The creeper pulled away, having pink blush on his cheeks.
"I'll kiss you again if you get lost again, so you better not." Cale told me, before leaving, as I was dazed. My ears were hot, but I was... happy. He likes me and I think I do also. I felt like I was gonna see him a lot in the near future...