Slime X Reader

(y/c) was taking a stroll and near a swamp. She was picking flowers and then heard a slapping sound.

( y/c)'s pov

I was picking these pretty flowers and I heard a slapping sound. I looked behind me and a green guy, with green, slimy hair and blue eyes walking towards me. Looked like he was sneaking up on me. " If you're trying to sneak up on me, you got to try a bit more better. Anyway, what's your name?" I asked. " Paul." He gurgled a bit. " (y/c). So why are you sneaking up on me?" I asked and he shrugged. " Instinct." He said. And so that day, I see him a lot at the swamp and I'm beginning to fall for him. One day, I was talking to him about stuff. " So Paul, is it true that slimes can't swim? I never really saw one." I asked him, which he nodded. " Here, I'll prove it." The green boy said and jumped in the swamp. I was shocked and jumped in the swamp too. The water was murky and I saw him, not moving. I panicked and grabbed him and went to the surface. I put him on the grass I looked at him. He didn't move and I felt something warm come down my cheeks. I was crying and I shook him. " P-Paul, Paul, Paul, don't die!" I said and I closed my eyes. Why did I ask him that stupid question? He's dead and it's my fault. Then suddenly, I felt something wipe away my tears and I opened my eyes. " Paul!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly. " I'm alright (y/c), but with the tight hug?" He asked blushing. " Well you're alive." I said. " I was just pretending." He said with a evil grin. He what? He was pretending?! I punched his arm and stood up. " I thought you were dead, since you were still! I worried about you and I care about you. You risked you're life! Are you stupid?!" I shouted, which he rubbed the back of his head. " Well I practiced holding my breath for awhile. Also, you said cared about me. You like me, don't you?" He said, wickedly. I blushed as I remembered what I said and turned away. " I do." I confessed, not looking at him still. " (y/c), I'm sorry for that prank. (y/c)? Are you listening?" Paul said, standing up. I was ignoring him too. " (y/c), come on. I said I was sorry. Look at me, please?" He pleaded, but still, I was ignoring him. Then he cupped my chin and turned it to make me look at him. He pressed his lips against mine, which I blushed. He broke off the kiss and made a serious look at me. " (y/c), I like you too, ever since the day I met you." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and he pulled away. " Well I got to change my clothes, so I'll see you later." He said and walked away. I smiled and sighed.