Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven|The Party Part 2
⚠🚧 Content Warning🚧⚠
⚠ Contains Content Of Sexual Assault⚠

Tony ejected the tape and flipped it to side B. Only as it played it went in one ear and out the other with Harlow. As she sat there all these memories from that night flooded her head. Like her brain was forcing her to remember what had happened.

*Flashback*
Hannah had walked off and spent most of the night with Clay. Harlow on the other hand was getting herself drunk as she possibly could to forget this past year of high school. She sat in the corner drinking. Eventually, Bryce pulled her away from her spot to talk. Look Low, you know you're Justin's little sister and I'm happy to help you both out. But since its so often its only fair that I get something in return. You know he'll come back if I don't keep him outta town." Bryce said leaning real close to Harlow and he tried to kiss her. She'd pushed him away and refused. "Go to hell Bryce." She'd said before filling her cup up again. She went in search of a place to be alone and drink when she found Hannah in Jessica's room clearly upset. "Hannah.." She said sitting down on the bed next to her. All of a sudden there was a noise. The door opening and voices heard from the other side. Hannah ran and hid in the closet. Harlow only had time to hide in a corner. She realized it was Justin and Jessica continuing to make out. Justin realized that Jess was drunk and too wasted to have sex so he left the room. Hannah went to go out of the closet when someone else came into the room. "We're just having some fun. He said to Jessica as she incoherently resisted. He took off her underwear and pinned her hands down. He proceeded to force himself on her. He was just starting to take off his pants when Justin stormed in. For a moment Harlow and Hannah were relieved. It was short-lived.

"Hey man come on. Get off her. Get off her! Get the fuck off her!" He screamed as Bryce forced him out of the room. He spotted her, in the corner fear in her eyes. His eyes widened. Bryce slammed the door and locked him out. Bryce turned back around took his pants off and finished what he started. He forced himself on Jessica. As unknowingly to him Hannah and Harlow watched in horror. When he finished he got up to leave when he heard the sound of crying somewhere in the room. He knew it wasn't Jessica. He spotted her out of the corner of his eye. He yanked her up off the ground and forced her back into the corner. "Get up you stupid slut. It's time to pay up." He said gripping her arm as he shoved her back into the corner.
"Bryce, please... Bryce, please don't do this..." She pleaded with him as he covered her muffled screams with his hand. His pants were already around his ankles. He forced himself inside her as she screamed in pain. "You tell anyone. And I'll kill you." He whispered in her ear as he let her go. Harlow's arms wrapped around herself as she shook violently she could see her underwear were around her ankles. There was blood running down her leg. He put his pants back on and left the room as nothing had happened. Hannah rushed out of the closet and to the trash can. She emptied her stomach. As sobs racked her body she put a blanket over Jessica. She kept repeating that she was so sorry. She turned and rushed towards Harlow. "Just go Hannah." She said to her as she placed a blanket on her.
"I'm not leaving you here," Hannah said. Harlow turned to Hannah.
"Just get out Hannah. I don't want you here!" She said alarming the taller brunette. Hannah nodded and ran out of the room. Harlow passed out minutes later. When she woke up the next morning she could barely remember a thing. Bits and pieces came back in minutes. She knew by how her body felt and the dried blood on her leg and panties that something har happened. Something she wasn't okay with.
*End Of Flashback*

Tony had stopped the tape and was holding Harlow as she cried. They'd listened to all the tapes except for two. Harlow had this thought in her head. That once she finished the tapes everything would be okay.