Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight|Butterfly Effect.

Once Monty and Harlow exited the school Tony pulled up. "Hey Harlow you wanna finish that project up?" He asked. Monty looked at her with suspicion. "We have a project I've been helping him on. Let me finish it up and I'll meet you at your place when we're done." She said with a timid smile. "Alright see you then." he said. She hopped in the car with Tony where they headed to the clearing. He pulled out tape number two sliding it in. Harlow waited for that familiar click.
Then it started.

Tape Two Side A

"You've heard of the butterfly effect.  Right? That if a butterfly flaps its wings at just the right time and place it can cause a hurricane a million miles away. Its chaos theory. But you see chaos theory isn't exactly about chaos. Its about how a tiny change in a big system can change everything. "

Harlow's voice rang through the speakers of Tony's car.

Meanwhile in Bryce Walkers pool house. Justin was talking to Bryce. "Justi, look you know you're welcome here all the time but I thought you were going home last night." He said.

"Yeah that guy Seth is back." Justin said putting his shirt on. "Meth Seth?" Bryce inquired.
"Yeth" Justin replied causing them both to chuckle.
"And that's all right? Just Meth Seth?" Bryce quizzed.

"Yeah its just that asshole and Uh shit with Harlow.  We can't deal with him you know that." Justin said getting off the couch.

"Because both your girlfriend and your sister are texting me know." Bryce said showing him his phone. There was a pause.

Brother you know that Seth, Harlow or whatever. I got your back, always."  Bryce said.

"Yeah, I know." Justin said.

"Whatever you did, pft if you even did anything. We can take care of it. I mean anything. You know my one rule." Bryce said raising his pointer finger.

"Keep you clean." Justin said eying Bryce.

"Keep me clean, alright. And Jessica take care of her alright. She's your girl." Bryce said as he walked out of the house.

"Chaos theory, sounds dramatic but it's not. Ask a mathematician . Or better yet ask someone who's been in a hurricane. Alex Standall you caused the hurricane. Its your turn.  Little did we know you'd F our L's forever. Little did we know you'd be our hurricane. Maybe you think we're being silly.  We're just some stupid girls who get worked up over a little thing. Except little things matter. For instance you never told us when you were dating Jessica. But we remember just how it ended. With your list."

*Flashback*

Hannah and Harlow had gotten their lunch and were headed to find a table. When they spotted Jessica and Alex together as a couple. "Whatever Hannah lets just go. " Harlow said to her best friend and they exited the cafeteria.
*End of flashback.*

"Alex we haven't talked since you two got together. And then it seemed like you two might not be together, Anymore. Is that why you did it Alex?  
Maybe you say its nothing Alex. Its just words. "