Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to hearing snoring. I looked around. James was lying down on the floor beside me. I smiled at the thought he stayed here all night.

  "James?"

  He jumped awake and shot his eyes open. "Are you okay Molls?"

  "Yeah, you were snoring and it was really annoying."

  "Sorry."

  I nudged his side as I sat beside him on the floor. "Thanks for staying here."

  "Anytime."

  "Breakfast?"

  "Yeah!"

  "Haha okay."

  We ate breakfast, which was just waffles, because I didn't want to take a lot of time cooking. We ate in silence. After breakfast, I got dressed and put my running shoes on.

  "I'm going to run for awhile."

  "I don't run sweetheart."

  "Then stay here. I run all the time."

  "I know. You always run."

  "Well you know why."

  "I know..."

  James said he was gonna be the father of the baby. He told me that everyday. James hated the miscarriage as much as I did. He probably took it worse.

  "I'm sorry James,"I said putting my head in my hands.

  He wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, its not your fault."

  I nodded and grabbed my running bag. "I still run though. Every day...well, actually I didn't yesterday. So today I have to run twice as much."

  He held his hands on my shoulders firmly.

  "Molly. Your beautiful. If you still run because you think you need to lose weight...your totally mistaken. Your beautiful the way you look right now."

  "Ja-"

  He smashed his lips into mine. I was shocked at first, but started kissing back. When we were finished, we put our foreheads against each other and breathed heavily. "Molly. I love you." I smiled and looked at his beautiful intense eyes "I know."

  I didn't run that day. I just stayed with James and watched movies all day, he let me watch The Maze Runner. My favorite movie.

  "Who plays Thomas?,"James asked.

  "Dylan O'Brien obviously."

  "And what's the chicks name again?"

  "Teresa?"

  "Yeah her! She seems kind of scary."

  "Look who's talking. You have an ear piercing and you look like the baddest bad boy there is."

  "Well,"he said smirking.

  "And your black hair and brown eyes make you look intense and full of dark emotion."

  "You make me sound like the spawn of the freaking devil."

  "Maybe you are,"I said laughing.

  "And what would you be?"

  "A bad girl."

  "Mhm?"

  "Well of course, I am with you. And your not the most...well behaved boy I know."