Chapter Twenty-Four

Molly's POV

  An hour past and still no Riley. I got everyone out of my house finally after James said that he'd go with everyone to the bar. He had a friend to get some fake I.D.'s. I'm in love with a not so smart bad ass thats for sure. I was sitting outside of the apartment building sitting on Tue front steps. It was warm outside but it actually had a small blowing breeze. It felt nice. Stating the fact I was wearing booty shorts and a tank top.

  I woke up inside. I was soaked. Like...my hair was wet. All of my clothes were wet. My skin was wet. I was soaked. And I had no shoes on. I looked around and saw a subway bag sitting on the table. I looked around some more and saw Riley sitting on the couch watching The Avengers. I smiled and sat up.

  "Finally you awake! I thought you were drugged up as well,"she smiled.

  "Umm?"

  "James stopped by with Kam. They explained some stuff...not all of it...but the reason she looked dead."

  "What'd they tell you?"

  "That Kameron and Landon went to a party together and someone gave her drug brownies."

  "Ahhh so they did tell you,"I smiled. If that's the story they're going with and Riley believes it...then let that be the cover up story.

  "So did they leave?"

  "Well yeah. I told them I'd wait on you to wake up or whatever."

  "Did you carry me inside?"

  "Hahaha! No. James did."

  "Are you referring to the fact that I'm fat?"

  "Your not fat, I'm just not strong."

  "I see,"I said with a teasing glare. She laughed and tossed me a sand which. Which I gladly ate. Like, scarfed down the foot long thing.

  "Hungry I see?"

  "Just a little."

  After we were done eating, I put in romantic movies and watched them with her while we talked about everything we missed in each other's lives. I really did miss Riley. She was really close to me. We were with each other through thick and thin.

  "I think I gotta go home,"she said after we watched like four movies.

  "Okay Riley...we should do this everyday."

  "Well I do have my job."

  "Huh?"

  "I'm not rich dear. I have to work for a living."

  "Oh."

  "Bye Molls,"she started laughing as she walked out the door.

  "Bye Ri!"

  I looked at my phone and saw I had seven missed calls. Who in the world would call me at one o'clock in the freaking morning????

  I redialed the number..."hello?"

  "M-molly..."

  "Rosalie?"

  "Mhm,"she was crying.

  "What's wrong?"

  "H-he's d-d-dead..."

  "Who?!"

  "C-c-collin."

  My jaw dropped. I know he caused me pain when I found out he was cheating on me...but that still hurts.