Chapter Sixteen

James' POV

  Has anyone ever told you to fight for what you love? Well I did. If I wasn't at Molly's apartment I would probably have a crying Molly through the phone. I don't know what she found in this guy...maybe his charm that night or something...but he is just annoying and can leave us the hell alone.

  My feelings for Molly were growing rapidly. She obviously likes me back...but we need more. She doesn't know how much it killed me to leave her. To move away to protect her...I've changed...she's changed. Look back right before I dated her...junior year.

  "James, let's go to a party!"
  "Molls, the only parties tonight are the college parties. No high schooler is gonna have a party on a Monday night."
  "Then let's go to a college party!"
  "Why? Why can't we just stay here?"
  "Because I wanna go have fun with you. You and only you."
  "Baby, your pregnant."
  She looked down and smiled. This was the last month I could say that. Say that she was pregnant.
  "But its summer James. There's parties every night."
  "You really must go to a party?"
  "Yes! Or a club!"
  "Baby. Your pregnant. No alcohol."
  "Its one drink James."
  "Sweetheart, I'm putting my foot down on this one. Your not going anywhere tonight."
  She looked down at her stomach. "Okay,"she whispered. She still had a smile on that precious face of hers. "James. This is a baby in here. There is a baby in my stomach." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her stomach. "I know sweety. I'm gonna be a daddy."

  "Yes you are James. Your gonna be a daddy. With our baby."
  "Thank you for letting me be the dad Molly. Michael doesn't deserve it."
  "I hate that he raped me, but I guess I'm happy that I'm gonna have a princess."
  I whispered into her ear. "I could have made that happen."
  She raised an eyebrow. "Well maybe we can."
  "I love you Molly."
  "I love you James. More than words can ever say."
  "Bye Molly, I gotta go somewhere really quick,"I said hugging Molly goodbye. We were on the couch, with Molly snuggled into my chest clearly asleep, and me, playing Xbox Call Of Duty. I wrapped my arms around her so I could hold the controller comfortably.  

  "Bye James, I love you,"she whispered softly.

  I walked outside to my black Audi R8 Spyder. I hopped into the front seat and drove around the block before I went home. I needed to cool down. That memory killed me every time I thought of it. It was my fault the baby was gone. It was my fault. My fault. My fault. My fault.

Rosalie's POV

  I looked through all of my stuff. I had a black silk dress and red heels. Or a champagne dress and black heels. I decided to where my black silk dress that went to my mid thigh. I put on my heels, then put light make up, and straightened my hair. In sat down on Collin's couch waiting.

  Five minutes.
  Ten minutes.
  Half an hour.
  Then the phone rang. I picked it up and answered it.

  "Hello?,"I asked.

  "Is this Rosalie Flynn?"

  "It is, is there something wrong?"

  "Collin Stunner is in the hospital. We need you to come here as soon as possible. It says here that his grandparents usually take care of him, but it says here that they died recently this past week. He asked me to call you."

  Collin's grandparents died?
  I held my hand to my mouth, "mhm. I'll be right there."

  I changed my clothes into leggings and my old high school cheerleading sweatshirt.

  When I got there, a girl in faded blue jeans and a red tank top had her head in her hands.

  Wasn't she that girl I saw on television? She's like some movie producers daughter right?
  "Hi, I'm Rosalie,"I said sitting next to her.

  "Molly,"she said looking up from her hands. "My boyfriend...h-he just got in a car accident."

  "Mine too,"I whispered. "Who's your boyfriend Molly?"

  "James Maxwell..."

  I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, "I'm sure he'll be fine Molly."

  "Who's y-your boyfriend?"

  "Collin Stunner." Her eyes widened and looked me in the eyes.

  "Your d-dating him?"

  "Yeah."

  "For how long?"

  "Six years, around that."

  Her mouth gapped open and shut. "Six y-years?"

  "Yeah, why do you care?"

  "Because..."

  "Okay?"

  "I dated him about four weeks ago. We broke up three weeks ago..."

  "What?!?!,"I screamed.

  "Yeah,"she whispered. "I'm sorry."

  "Collin is gonna die!"

  "I wouldn't say that in a hospital Rosalie."

  I shrugged my shoulders and started crying.

  Collin was gonna pay for this...