Chapter Four

So when I got home and did the whole 'girly' thing, I went to the fridge and got out an apple and a bottle of water. I ate the apple, and took a sip of water and got in the shower.

When I got out of the shower, I blow-dried my hair and seen that I had a missed call and a text from Collin.

The message said a casual "hey!" Which made me smile. I instead of replying to his text messagg, I returned his missed call.

I dialed his number and waited for him to answer..."Molly?"

"Hi Collin."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well I was in the shower and when I got out I noticed you had called me. So I am calling you back."

"Oh."

"So why'd you call me?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Oh, um...well...I honestly would love to, but remember how I told you my dad had a premiere tomorrow?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah, well I have to leave at like eight tonight to catch a plane to New York."

"Oh..."

"But, I can bring a date to the premiere."

"But I can't get a plane ticket at this notice."

"Yeah you can. Your talking to Molly Barks."

"But I can't ask you to pay for a-"

"Just stop."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll pay for the ticket. Just come over to my house around seven so we can get ready to leave."

"Address?"

"Um, its the large apartment building by the park."

"The white one?"

"Yeah."

"Dude! I live there!"

"Oh, um 15E."

"I live on 12B."

"Okay, just come on up at seven then."

"Sounds great, goodbye Molly Barks."

"You can just call me Molly you know."

"Right...sorry."

"Yeah, well bye Collin."

"Bye Molly B-"

"Bye, and oh wait! Pack for a week!"

"Um...okay."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and started packing.