Chapter Fourteen

James' POV

My heart was racing. I thought she was gonna friend zone me. I thought we'd be stuck being best friends forever. Then I knew she was lying. When she lied, her mouth creased as she tried not to smile, and her cheeks turned redder than a rose.

We drove to my house, she helped me pack up most of my clothes. We were gonna have my dad come and have people help me with my appliances.

"How much clothes do you have?,"Molly asked twirling around in my walk in closet.

"Trust me, not as much as you. My daddy ain't a movie producer. He's just a business man that works for what he wants."

"Are you calling me spoiled?"

"Not really, I'm pretty spoiled myself."

#richpeopleproblems.

"Sometimes, I hate being 'the movie producer's daughter'..."

"I know, but come on...don't you like having everything you want?"

"Sure."

Rosalie's POV

I rolled my suitcases into the wonderful town of Nashville, mom kicked me out...again. Dad's unknown and since I'm like fifteen years older than my twin brother and sister, I can't really stay with them. So...my long distance boyfriend Collin Stunner. He's like the love of my life. We've been dating for like six years now. He told me he would love to have me stay with him.

"Collin. She kicked me out...again,"I cried full of tears and sadness. She thought I was screwing around.
"Baby, its okay,"he whispered.
"Why are you whispering?,"I sniffed.
"Because I'm in church." It was Sunday, but he never went to church. Like ever.
"Um, okay? Well...I don't know where imma go. She took all my money."
"Baby, just stay with me. I'll pick you up at the airport and take you to the apartment."
I nodded, but forgot he couldn't see me. "Okay Collin. I can't wait to see you."

He did live in my neighbor for most of his life. He told me everything. About how his parents were so abusive. I always comforted him when he needed help. When he told me he couldn't take it anymore, I tried convincing him to move with me and my mom. This was before mom changed. Before she started doing drugs and smoking and drinking....a lot. He said he was moving to Tennessee, we were dating then. Which crushed me. But we seemed to make it work. And I truly trust him that he only loves me. Me, me, and only me.

Well when I got off the plane, Collins was standing there with his crazy lopsided smile that I fell in love with. He had roses and chocolate in his left hand. I ran up to him and jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Collin!,"I yelled kissing his cheek.

"Rosalie! Sweetheart, I've missed you so much,"he said setting me down. He walked me out to his car, and opened the door for me. He put all of my suitcases in his trunk and in the backseats of his car.

"So, how has Tennessee been?"

"Its been horrible without you Rose. Nobody has made me smile like you do."

I smiled. "Any girls here?"

"Yeah, I've made some friends."

He pulled into the parking lot of his apartment. We walked up three flights of stairs and he unlocked his door. Everything was different. I helped him move in here when he told me he was moving. We shared memories in this room that nobody could compare too.

"Collin, it looks so different." I walked around his large apartments. Everything was a dark color. His couches were black leather, his walls were a dark shade of white. His kitchen was a black marble, and his coffee table was a crystal marble. It surely did look like a guys apartment.

"We can change up the guest bedroom Rose. My friend Cal stayed here for a couple months. He left like a month ago, I just never had the time to clean it out."

"Oh your fine. Where is the guest room?"

"Follow me sweetheart,"he said pulling my arm towards the back of the apartment. When he opened the door, you could tell this 'Cal' was a ladies man. I opened the drawers to find...stuff I didn't need to see...and posters of Victoria Secret models. The head bored of the bed was covered in pictures of assuming old girlfriends. I smaller like cologne and perfume in here.

"Yeah, I'll be making many changes to your room very soon."

I smiled and set my stuff down. "Well I wanna go for a walk."

"I...uh...no walking."

"Why not?"

Collin's POV

Because Molly's back. And if she sees me with another girl, she'll freaking kill me. Even though I saw her leave with her friend. She ain't fooling me. That little hoe bag can't fool anyone.

Rosalie's POV

I shrugged my shoulders and went out to the kitchen and. Grabbed a granola bar. He wrapped his arms around my waste and swayed me back and forth.

"Rose,"he whispered into my ear. "I missed you."

"I err...missed you too,"I said nervously.

"Do I make you nerveous?"

"No."

He grinned and spun me around. I held my breath in. We hadn't done anything since he told me that Marissa was pregnant. With his baby. And the fact that he moved away.

"How's Marissa?,"I asked looking out his large window.

"She's good."

"And the baby?"

"He's good."

"What she name him?"

"Brendon."

"And how much do you see him?"

"Once a month. That's as much as she will allow."

"Aw Collin. Maybe you should talk to her. You are the father, and a small boy shouldn't live without a father."

"Rose. You always know what to say. But I have to go somewhere. Be happy to roam around Tennessee and find your interests. In two hours were going to dinner. So be ready,"he smiled.

I smiled and watched him walk out the door.

What wasn't he telling me?