Chapter Twenty-Two

Kaylee's POV

  Nobody can relate to the crisis I'm in right now. I'm supposed to he perfect. Then I saw her. I saw Molly. Molly Barks. Why her? Why did she have to know Aaron? Or anyone of us, why couldn't her and James stay away? Now they're gonna get involved. I went to Molly's school. I was way to popular and she was way to quiet for her to remember me. But I remember her. I remember her past. She had a hard life. And now Aaron and Landon...and heck...even Carl...they had to bring Rosalie, James, and Molly into this. Things were about to get really bad.

  Your probably wondering what in the world I'm talking about...but they already convinced Kameron...and Kameron seems to be Molly's best friend. So of course Molly'll do it. Then Rosalie will do it for Molly...and it'll start over like before.

  Aaron, Landon, and Carl are sweet boys. They truly are. They keep it away from us as much as they can. They do. But James is probably the only one that can protect us. I'm just sorry that James is gonna be the one in the middle.

  Let me explain. Carl, he is like the quiet one. Like, probably the one who worries me the most. He doesn't scare me, I'm just worried about him. He is like my brother. He's the one that got involved last though. Landon started this crap. He's the one that made the deal with the devil. Sacrificed his family. Landon, loves his friends. He'll do anything for them. That's why he's the most vulnerable. That's what got him started. Landon...is a drug lord. The worst kind of druggies. I hate being around him. I love him. I truly do. But he scares me. Aaron knows this too. So, Aaron tries keeping me away from him to much.

  Aaron, my sweet Aaron, is like one of Landon's assistants. He deals at night whenever, but they hide it well. They truly do. So, Aaron sells to me. And I share with Kameron. Carl...he tries to stay away. He's trying with all of his willpower to stay friends with them, but to not do the drugs. Trust me, I've had to save him on more than one occasion. Now Rosalie, Molly, and James are here. And so I already know Landon's next targets are.

  I needed to warn them.

  "Molly?,"I said finally reaching her house. I knocked on the door lightly. Yesterday was the date, so I figured James would be over.

  "Yeah?,"she asked smiling as soon as she saw it was me. We've texted and became very close in the two days we've known each other. I needed to gain her trust.

  "Can I talk to you guys about something?"

  "Anything Kaylee. James is here too though, is that okay?"

  "That's perfect actually."

  We all sat down on her couches. She had a worried look on her face. She knew I came with bad news.

  "Is everything okay?,"Rosalie asked sitting next to me.

  "No."

  "Spill,"James said holding Molly's hand.

  "You guys don't know what your getting yourselves into."

  "What do you mean?" Molly.

  "I mean, James, you shouldn't have moved into that apartment. I'm being serious."

  "Are you threatening us?"

  "Of course not. I'm warning you. Landon isn't a person you can trust."

  And all of a sudden the three guys who I did not want to see came walking through the door. And Kameron was asleep in Landon's arms. Well, I was hoping she was asleep.

  "What are you doing here Kaylee?,"Aaron asked confused.

  "No reason. We're just chatting." He raised an eyebrow.

  Suspicion.

  "Anyways, Kameron won't wake up. She's breathing, but she won't wake up. I thought Molly or somebody could help,"Landon said obviously trying to hide the fact that she was to drugged up to awaken.

  "Landon?!,"I yelled. "You promised. You said it wouldn't go this far!,"I was crying now.

  "I'm sorry Kaylee. She was begging."

  "Your a horrible son of a-"

  "Kaylee calm down,"Aaron said whispering into my ear.

  "No. He hurt her."

  "What's going on?,"James asked clearly confused.

  "Landon. The drug lord. Had to drug her up. She might die Landon! Kameron might freaking die!"

  "I know..."

  "What can you do to help her?,"Molly asked.

  "Molly. Rosalie. I want you to go to my old room, and I want you to lock the door and don't come out until I tell you to. Alright?,"James said fury and worry in his eyes.

  Molly nodded her head and dragged Rosalie along with her.

  "I'm not involving my girlfriend and best friend in this. I've done drugs before. I know the kind of world this is,"James said looking down.

  "Its all my fault,"Carl cried. He was crying. I wanted to hug him so bad, but I couldn't move.

  "Carl. No its not. Its Landon's fault,"Aaron growled.

  "I know...just set her down. Don't let her on her back, understood?,"Landon asked full of anger.

  "I'm done with this crap. I'm going to rehab, I'm moving out, this crap can't happen to me anymore,"Aaron said helping Carl and Landon with my unconscious friend.

  "You know I can't let you do that,"Landon said.

  "Well you can go to rehab too Landon. Convince whoever that your done."

  "Its not that easy either."

  "Landon."

  "What?! Just help me with Kameron!!!"

  "Whatever."

  We were now all sitting down on the couch. "I'm leaving Landon."

  "I can't loose you! You are one of my few dealers!"

  "I don't care. We're brothers right?"

  "Y-yeah."

  "Then let me go. Set us both free."

  "I can't imagine a life without it Aaron."

  "Imagine a good one."

  "Listen to him Lan. Just stop this crap. I remember the real you. You were my first flirt."

  "I loved you Kay. Your the reason I started this. To impress you."

  "Well you didn't. You just got me hooked to drugs as well!"

  "You've done drugs like three times."

  "Well I'm going to rehab as well."

  "If Kameron doesn't die...I will go too..."

  "Really?"

  "Yes."

  Your probably wondering how in the hell he's able to do this...Landon never made much profit for starters and the fact that he's been doing it for like seven weeks.

  We were in one predicament we could not back down from. I won't back down. I'm gonna be clean for the rest of my life.