Chapter Six

I woke up to being all by myself. I jumped out of bed and threw socks on. I hate feeling floors in the morning. They make me have goosebumps.

  "Morning Molly,"Collin said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

  "Goodness Collin, you scared me."

  "I can't hug you?"

  "Yeah you can, I just thought you went somewhere or something."

  "Without you?"

  "I didn't know. You weren't in bed when I woke up."

  "Sorry, but I made us breakfast!"

  "Which is?"

  "Well I made it waffles with blueberries on top, and bacon."

  "Oh god! That's like my favorite!,"I squealed.

  "Well then let's eat."

  I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my plate. I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels that the hotel provided.

  "Here. I bring movies."

  "You did?"

  "Did you expect the hotel to have many channels to choose from?"

  "Good thinking."

  He pulled out The Last Song, "I figured you'd like this movie."

  "Haha yes."

  He put it in the DVD player and sat down beside me.

  "So, what time is the premiere?"

  "Like at seven o'clock."

  "So we practically have all day?"

  "Basically."

  "What shall we do?"

  "Well...I am supposed to go see my family at like five. And then we were all supposed to have dinner and leave together at six to get there early.

  "So, should we stroll through the city?"

  "Jog through the city?"

  "Do you like love running Molly? You run like everyday."

  "I have my reasons Collin. I just don't like thinking about it...it's to hard to think or talk about. I just run to run. I don't wanna think about it. Running is my usual now."

  "You can tell me anything Molly. There is no reason not to tell me."

  "Again I tell you Collin... We've known each other for like three days."

  "Yeah...and..."

  "I'll tell you. Just stop with the trust thing." I sighed.

  "Okay...so a while ago...when I was sixteen...I went to this party during Sophomore year. Nobody missed these parties. Everyone that was an anyone went to these parties from school."

  "Go on."

  "Well I went there with a group of my girlfriends. We all were gonna hook up with people when we got there. Well, even though I agreed, I wasn't gonna,"as I air quoted,"hook up" I put my hands down. "With anyone. I just wanted to party and drink while my parents were outta town. So, I went. When I got there, my ex boyfriend Michael was there. He still liked me, but I honestly hated him. He told me that the only reason he dated me was because he lost a bet, and that I was the ugliest girl he'd ever dated in his entire life. Which I didn't understand because we dated for like eight months. Well, when I got there, he was with a group of his stupid friends who did stupid things to pretty and nice girls. Michael walked up to me with a grin and handed me a drink. "Here you go Molly. Its really good." I smiled and grabbed the drink, obviously just drinking the glass to drink. Well, what I didn't know, was that it wasn't just regular alcohol. It was like a mixture of really strong alcohol. I drank the cup that was burning my throat, but it didn't taste horrible. Michael grabbed my waist and pulled me to the coach. I couldn't feel myself walking, the ground was like spinning and my vision was blurry. He sat me on his lap and rubbed my back flirting. "Michael s-stop." I shuddered and tried standing up. "I love you Molly." Was all he told me through kisses. I tried pushing away from him, but he held me firmly. I whined and tried remembering my friends' names, but I couldn't. He just kept kissing and touching me. It made me really upset and angry that I was so weak. He eventually took me to whoever's party's bedroom. He locked us in there and started to really hurt me. When he was done, he left me screaming and crying in the person's room. My friend Kameron came in and held me while I cried. Then, her, Hannah, and Riley took me home. They stayed at my house that night."