Chapter Ten

Molly's POV

  What's my problem? I can't believe I just got in a fight with a guy I really like. Like, really like.

  I wiped my tears and went to the living room. With an exagerrated eye roll and sigh, I sat down by Collin. I must have shocked him, because when I went out there, he was sitting with his head in his hands, so when I sat beside him he jumped a little.

  "I over reacted."

  "What?"

  "I over reacted."

  "Molly. Look at me."

  I did. His eyes were a glistening blue. It made me feel like we were the only people in the entire world.

  "Molly. Please forgive me. Please. You know...I wasn't gonna hurt you...right?"

  I looked away. Nodded, then looked at the ground.

  "Please forgive me."

  I pecked his lips and looked at him expectantly.

  "Forgive me then?"

  I nodded and smiled.

  "Okay let's go to the city, I wanna walk around with my girlfriend."

  I totally forgot what I even got mad about. I laced our hands together and walked with him through the one and only New York City. He tried anything and everything to make it up for me. He bought us dinner at a really fancy restaraunt. Then he took me to a flower shop and bought me bright blue flowers. They were so pretty, and they were my favorite color. And then! He took us to eat ice cream, and then we sat down on a bench in Central Park.

  "Collin, thank you for today." And I was thankful. This was probably the most anyone besides my parents has ever done for me just so I wouldn't be mad any him no more. Even though I wasn't in the first place.

  "No. No thank you's. I did this because earlier I was being a stupid jerk only thinking about my own pleasure. I didn't ask you...and I was pushing a hard topic onto you."

  I looked down at our laced fingers.

  "Collin, I already told you I over reacted. So stop."

  He looked out at the park, watching the pedestrians walk by.

  "Molly I really like you. And I just want you to be happy,"I saw a flash of pain shoot through his eyes, but it quickly past and replaced with a small smile.

  "Collin. I love you. Collin Stunner, I am in love with you."

  What the hell? Did I really just say that out loud?!

  "You do?"

  Do I? Do I really love Collin? Collin. Collins Stunner. The love of my life?