Chapter Twenty-One

Molly's POV

  I thought I was gonna have fun. I honestly did. I was with my boyfriend and our new friends. But roller skating was a mistake stating the fact that nobody knew how to roller skate. So imagine eight teenagers on the floor falling on their faces every time they actually stood up for half a second. When we went to the movies, the guys had to pick a horror movie, so all of us girls were scared to death. When we went to dinner, the waitress took forever but it was really good food at least. Maybe I just complain a lot though.

  "Molly, did you have fun?,"James asked dropping me off at my apartment.

  "I had a lot of fun,"I lied.

  "Great. We should do this again, okay?"

  "Of course James. But girls get to pick out the movie next. No more horror crap. I won't be able to sleep in the dark again."

  "I'm sorry Molls. If you want I can stay with you and Rose tonight."

  "Nah we're okay."

  "Okay, love you Molls."

  "Love you too."

Rosalie's POV

  I had a lot of fun. Carl was really nice and treated me with respect. Something I was never shown by a guy.

  "I had a lot of fun,"Carl said with a bright smile on his face.

  "Me too,"I smiled.

  "We should do this again, right?"

  "Right."

  "Well good bye Rosalie."

  "Bye Carl, but you can call me Rose."

  "Rosy okay?,"he smiled.

  "Sure I guess,"I blushed.

  "Good bye Rosy."

  "Bye Carl."

Aaron's POV

  Kaylee was acting weird. Like she was hiding something.

  "Kay, are you alright?"

  "Mhm."

  "No your not..."

  "Aaron, I'm fine."

  I reached over to kiss her, but she turned her head. That was weird...she never does that.

  "Kaylee."

  "Aaron."

  "What aren't you telling me?"

  "I'm not hiding anything. I'm just tired."

  "Mhm."

  "Aaron. I wanna go home."

  "Where do you think we're headed?"

  "I know."

  "Okay guys, let's get the rest of the girls home, and we'll have all of the time in the world to play video games,"Landon joked.

  Once we got to Kaylee's house, Kaylee and Kameron both got out. Because Kameron was staying with Kaylee during her break.

  I walked Kaylee up to her door. "I love you Kaylee."

  "Bye Aaron."

  "I love you."

  "Bye."

  I kissed her forehead, making her wince, and walked back to the car.

  Landon came back moments later with a smile on his face. "Come on James! I wanna get home already."

  James stepped on the gas and started driving the hour back to the house.

  "What's up with Kaylee?,"Landon asked.

  "Don't know. She didn't even say she loved me. She just said bye."

  "What do you think is wrong with her?"

  "I don't know."

  "Probably just on her period or something."

  "Probably,"I said shrugging my shoulders. When we got back to the house, we threw are shoes in our rooms and plopped down on the couch.

  "Carl, why in the hell are you being so quiet?,"Landon asked grabbing four beers out of the fridge.

  "I'm not sure...I really like Rosy."

  "Here, have a beer,"Landon said throwing a beer at Carl.

  "Thanks man."

  "Mhm...so I say let's play Call Of Duty...and yalls can watch me beat Aaron's ass."

  "As if,"I said in a high pitched tone.

  "Watch me."

  We ended up spending the entire time drinking and playing Xbox. Of course I beat Landon. I'm just that awesome.