Chapter Five

When 7o'clock rolled around, Collin came in and set all of his luggage by the door.

  "Hi Collin."

  "Hey Molly."

  "You can get something from the fridge if you want. I mean, you dont have to. But the fridge is there for a reason."

  "Okay Molly I get it,"he laughed.

  "Yeah,"I smacked my head when he wasn't looking.

  I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. He grabbed a water and sat really close next to me.

  "We have an hour,"I said turning on Spongebob Squarepants.

  "In fact we do."

  "Well what do you wanna do?"

  "I don't know."

  "Wanna run with me for awhile?"

  "Do we have time?"

  "We can just take a quick run. I won't be able to run my trail for a week."

  "Sure."

  "Okay! Lemme get my bag."

  "Okay."

  I grabbed my bag and threw on my Nike shoes. I turned off the light and waited for Collin to walk through the door and run with me.

"Your pretty,"was Collin's response after we took a break and sat down on the bench.

  "Um thanks Collin,"I blushed fifty shades of red.

  "This date has been fun."

  "We...are on a date?"

  "I thought we were."

  "Okay? Haha."

  "Is that okay?"

  "Yeah, its fine. Its great,"I laughed.

  "Okay. Ready to run back?"

  "Ready when you are."

  "Race you?"

  "Last one there is a loser."

  "Well duh. And the other one is the winner."

  "Okay?"

  "And the winner gets a prize!"

  "Like?"

  "Whatever the winner decides of course."

  "On your mark get set-"

  "Go!"

  Collin won. Just by half a second. He was grinning, which kind of scared me.

  "Haha I win!"

  "I know Collin,"I laughed.

  "Now you have to give me my prize!"

  "Like?"

  "I have an idea." He stepped closer to me.

  "Um? I'm still lost."

  "Kiss me Molly."

  "But I barely...k-know you."

  "Just kiss me."

  "But..."

  "Then let me kiss you."

  I slowly nodded my head. He bent down and pressed his soft lips onto mine. I started to slowly kiss back. His hands traveled to my waist and held me close to him. My hands made there way around his neck. I had my eyes closed, I didn't want to leave him. I'm glad he met me at the park. I'm glad I invited him to New York with me. I'm glad I'm kissing him right now.

  "M-Molly?"

  "Hmm?,"I hummed.

  "We're gonna miss the f-flight."

  "Yeah,"I let go of him and grabbed my suitcases and had him follow me out to my car. I drove a white charger. We put our stuff in the trunk and went back inside. I changed my outfit really fast and walked into the living room. Collin was staring at my drawings and paintings I had laying on my coffee table.

  "What're you looking at?,"I asked.

  "Did you make these?"

  "Maybe..."

  "They are really good Molly. Like better than I could ever do in a million years."

  "Those old things?"

  "Yes."

  "I have a million more in my studio."

  "Your studio?"

  "Yes my studio. I'll show you when we get back. We need to leave like right now."

  "Okay."

  I pulled him out to the car and got in the driver's seat. He looked at me as I turned the ignition.

  "What?,"I asked.

  "Nothing." He smiled.

  I drove to the airport while singing with Collins to the radio. He was a really good singer. Luckily there was an open parking spot close to the entrance because when we got there, I had only like fifteen minutes before it was time to be on the plane. We handled all of the security and gave the lady in blue our tickets. She smiled and helped us aboard the plane. Once we were on, we put our suitcases above the seats we sat in and sat down.

  "Thank you again Molly."

  "Your welcome Collin."

  He moved close to me and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

  "Excuse me, would you two like anything?,"the flight attendant asked.

  "Um I'm fine,"I replied.

  "So am I,"Collin said with a fake smile.

  She nodded and walked off.

  He smiled at me again and grabbed my hand.

  "Are we?,"I asked looking out the window.

  "Are we what?"

  "Are we like together?"

  "I thought we were."

  "Well do you think that it's crazy that we're dating when we just met? Like is that to forward? Or am I just over thinking it?"

  "I think that as long as we're happy that it doesn't matter."

  I smiled and looked at him in the eyes. He squeezed my hand grinned.

  "Collin I'm like really tired."

  "Then here,"he patted his lap.

   I lied down very uncomfortable on his lap. Then I just put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

  "Molly. Wake up,"Collin said whispering into my ear.

  "W-where are we?"

  "New York."

  I jumped. I don't know why but I totally forgot.

  "What time is it?"

  "Time for us to get off the plane."

  "I'm tired."

  "Me too. But the attendant needs us off the plane."

  I got to my feet and grabbed my stuff. Collin grabbed his suitcase and followed me to the exit.

  When we got to the hotel, I threw my stuff by the door and smack landed onto the bed. Collin landed next to me and held me while I slept. I fell asleep instantly...tomorrow was the premiere. And I haven't seen my family since we got in a fight...