Losing My Sanity, You

Meanwhile
(Chanyeol's POV)

I woke up with my eyes hurting, I cried myself to sleep again. I get out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath, then I cooked myself some breakfast.

As I was eating I felt like I was forgetting something really important, but I just shrugged it off.

I haven't been attending classes so that's bad, I have to go today unfortunately.

I woke up pretty early so it's only like 6am but I still got ready, I felt like going today and I knew I should.

After brushing my teeth and wearing my clothes, I took my bag and got out walking to the bus stop. I didn't feel like walking today so I'll just take the bus.

Arriving there, I only saw an office lady also waiting. I just stand there and wait until the bus arrives, it was pretty early so when I entered the bus there only a few people.

I took out my earphones out and plugged it in my phone and the buds to my ears, just listening to music as the bus passes by the road.

I knew it'll only be a few more stops until mine so I closed my eyes a bit, listening carefully to the song playing (Let Her Go by Passenger).

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go" [fuckkkk I forgot to edit this part outtttt omyghad.. I just wanted to update faster I forgot abt this part, so to those who read it earlier sorry lol]

I suddenly remembered Y/N because of the song,

'I didn't let her go yet though, she was the one to leave..' [he means about the moving out thing, if you guys are confused]

I was really gonna confess my feelings now, I won't waste anymore chance!

After entering the classroom, as expected it was still quite empty, only a few kids were early like me. I saw that Y/N wasn't there yet too, weird.. She's always early.

So I ask Eunsoo, the one sitting infront of Y/N where she was.

"Uhm hey.. Do you know where's Y/N?" I asked after tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

She was shocked at first (probably cuz I talked to her) but looked surprised,

"Y/N? Isn't she moving abroad for her studies already? She said goodbye to everyone last time.." she said, which made my whole world stop. "You didn't know?"

'Fuck! I forgot about what happened last night, Baekhyun told me everything. SHIT I NEED TO GET THERE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!'

Without even giving her a second glance I sprinted out of the room, I had to get to her. I need to get to her.

Good thing it was early, there weren't much students yet. Easier to get out of the school building.

But fuck how am I gonna get there?! I ran out to the gate and quickly hailed a cab,

"To the airport please, hurry sir"

And we took off, I need to stop her. I can't let her go again, without telling her what I really feel. And maybe, just maybe, she'll have a reason to stay.

I know it's selfish but I don't want her to go there, I want her here, where I can see how she's doing.

I don't even care anymore if she doesn't return my feelings, I just.. Want her to stay. I feel like my world would tear apart without even seeing her.

Those days without her was hell, and the thought of not seeing her for even one day would make me go crazy.

I don't want to lose her, I can't...

She's the one that keeps me going, and if I lose her.. I'd probably lose my sanity too. So I can't let her leave.

heyyyy guys! another updateeeee hehehe ok so I see this book has reached 5k reads! srsly guysss thank you so much for supporting this crappy book 😣👉🏻👈🏻 it really means a lot to me :)) and i promised a oneshot.. that'll take time HAHAHAHAHA so instead here's a new chapter for youuuuuu hehe,, againnn that ain't the ending yet! stay tuned okayyy

OH and Blackpink made their comeback jsbejdnwdjsksndjs ahhhhhh my queens slayed and it was definitely worth the wait,, so please support their comeback HYLT 🙈✨ AND EXO-SC having a comeback too achkkkkk can't wait for thattt,,, let's support them okay!

ok thatz all, stay safe guysss💕

- Author-nim