Boyfriend Hunting

Seriously right now I have no idea what to feel. Should I be mad at Baekhyun for hiding his relationship to me (us)? Should I be surprised that Jungkook and Y/N had a past? Or should I be happy for Baekhyun having a girlfriend?

I don't know what to do or think anymore!

I hate this so much!

I need answers people, I can't continue guessing and just assuming things..

I look at Y/N in her seat, she was jotting down notes as the teacher continued talking. Well I couldn't understand what he was saying, it was just a noise that went through my ear and left the other.

"Mr. Park! Mr. Park! Can you hear me?!" I get out of my daze and saw everyone was looking at me.

"What is the answer Mr. Park?" the teacher asked, I had no idea what the question is so how more the answer.

Then Sehun budged me and showed a note.

Pabo, say thank you in Japanese!

"uhh.. Arigato gosaymas"

The teacher looked pleased so he let me sit down.

"Thank you Sehun." I whispered to him.

"Yeah no, you're treating me to the new bubble tea shop I saw on the way here"

Y/N's POV

He looks cute when he's flustered, he's lucky Sehun oppa helped him with the answer.

But I had bigger things to think of, like how am I gonna get a new boyfriend in one freakin' day?

I mean is that even possible for any person? Well unless I either pay them or do something for them...

I shook my head with the thoughts away and look back at Chanyeol.

'God, he's really handsome! I can't take my eyes off him, I can probably spend the whole just admiring him.' [same sis 🤧]

I noticed Jungkook looking at me then at Chanyeol causing him to frown.

"Is he your boyfriend Y/N? Is he the one you're so proud of?" he asked in an annoyed tone

'Stupid asshole, you think you're so special? He's so much better than you!'

"Yes, yes he is. He's my boyfriend, handsome right?" I say smugly but thought 'Yeah I just dug my own grave'

He frowned more so it was worth it lying.

"Can you introduce me to him? Oh! A better idea, come to my welcome party at my house tonight. I'd absolutely love to meet him at my party."

'Shit! This was unexpected! I shouldn't have said that there is no way in hell that he'd agree to be my pretend boyfriend. Why did I even lie at the first place?!'

"S-sure, yeah. I'll bring him to your welcome party tonight."

Even I don't know how I'm gonna make that happen!

"Well, I'll be waiting for you two to arrive then. See you later Y/N.." and he left the room

I didn't even notice it but it was already dismissal.

I quickly pack my stuff up and go to get Chanyeol's arm better he can get out of the room with Sehun oppa, which made every student left inside there surprised.

"Uhmm Sehun oppa, can I borrow him for a moment?" I ask politely.

"Well sure, you can have him if you want. But he's gonna treat me-" before he could finish I dragged Chanyeol with me.

Until we reached the open field, where no-one hung around in, I was holding his hand. So I let it go

"What do you want?" he asked his in a grumpy tone.

"I know we're supposed to be enemies and all but... C-can I ask you a favor?" I started.

"Tsk. What is it?"

I took a deep breath, and put my best pleading puppy eyes on.

"C-can you pretend to be my... b-boyfriend for tonight only??"

I closed my eyes and waited for him to laugh, but he never did. I open my eyes and saw his confused state.

"But aren't you and... I saw you two... So that means.."

I couldn't understand him, he kept cutting his lines.

"Umm, what?"

"Aren't you Baekhyun's girlfriend?? I saw you two talking to each other by the lockers and he kissed you in the forehead!" he explained.

I turned so red!

'He saw that? He must've misunderstood what he saw, he doesn't know that I'm Baekhyun's dongsaeng. And he was just protecting/warning me from my ex, Jungkook...'

"Umm, you saw that?! Well you must've misunderstood it haha! Baekhyun is only my... umm." I tried of thinking what to introduce him as.

"I'm her big brother Chanyeol." I turned around and saw Baekhyun oppa come out of nowhere.

He was shocked from where Baekhyun came from but he quickly recovered,

"WHAT?! You two are siblings?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't tell you. But the others know we're siblings.." my brother said nonchalantly.

We weren't supposed to say it to anyone else, except people we trust. Because I didn't really want the attention so we kept it a secret

"Why didn't you tell me then?!"

"Because you always bullied her back then, well no, until now actually hahaha and..." Chanyeol glared at him at that,

"And by the way Y/N why are you asking him to be your b-boyfriend tonight? Are you gonna do something-" I covered his mouth when he tried to mimick my voice and continue with what he was gonna say.

I dragged to some corner and made sure Chanyeol couldn't hear us,

"Yah! I'm too innocent to even think of that! I just want to shove in someone's face that I have a boyfriend."

"Is it Blackpink?"

"What? No!"

"Then, it's him?"

I nodded

"Then why Chanyeol? Is it because you're still madly in love with him?"

I smack his head,

"Yeah, like you still madly in love with Rośe unnie!"

He shot me a death glare, I would've probably died already if his looks could kill.

"Whatever."

"So you still are, but too cowardly to admit it..."

"Ha ha, whatever."

"And to answer your question, no it's not because of that. Jungkook saw me looking at him so he taught it was him and I kinda said yes..."

"I wasn't gonna come with the boys since I hated that guy but since you two are going I'm gonna keep an eye on you both, so don't try anything stupid. I'm off now."

"Yeah bye.."

I turn back to him and saw Chanyeol still waiting.

"So umm, do you agree being my boyfriend for the whole night? Just for the party."

"Yes, fine. I'll pick you u-, I mean nothing.. See you later..."

"Thank you for helping me." I bowed, and he left.

'Thank goodness he said yes!! I don't need to have problems anymore! I just hope Jungkook will be convinced that we're really dating..'