Why Are You Back?

I woke up the next morning at the smell of breakfast, is eomma already making breakfast?

I do my usual morning routine for school then went downstairs.

"Eomma, that smells goo-" I stopped, realizing that I was at my dorm. With Chanyeol, and no sign of my mom!

"Oh shit" I said under my breath.

"Seems like you think of me as your mom, you're getting too comfortable here." he smirked.

"I didn't mean to offend you please don't hurt me," I shielded my arms around my head.

He just turned around and left for his room.

I walk to the kitchen and saw he made me breakfast.

'Why do you make my heart beat faster?' I thought as I sit to have breakfast.

In school...

I was walking down to the hallway silently, I just got back from helping a teacher with the stack of files in her desk.

I was just walking when I heard someone hiss at me, I turn around and saw the one and only Nancy.

'Ugh, what does she want now?'

I was turning around and about to continue my walk when,

"Hey Y/N, I heard he's back! Aren't you excited?" she said, snickering.

'Is she trying to blackmail me? Well, if she thinks I'm that stupid, she's wrong!' I thought knowing that he won't be back

"Well okay, say hi to him for me then.." she looked stunned at what I said.

And I continued walking to my class, but the fucking thought of him back... It's making me nuts!

He can't be back! He's in the US, far far away from me!

I know she's just scaring me and manipulating me, I'm not falling for it this time!

I shook my head and concentrated on walking to my chair,

"Looks like Y/N is thinking of me again" Chanyeol suddenly shouted, teasing me again.

Everyone howled and yelped in delight,

"Hah, in your dreams!"

"Oooohhh, did you hear that Chanyeol? In your dreams!" Sehun shouted at him.

Which got him a smack in the head,

"Yah!"

"Hey, we know deep down it's true!" Rosè unnie whispered loud enough for all 5 (BP and her) of us to hear.

"Yah, it's not him unnie!"

"Yeah right..." Lisa unnie smirked at me.

'Well, I guess he's back again. Back to being a bully (that I love so much).'

After like ten minutes, the teacher finally arrived and apologized for being late.

"Okay, class so the..."

Lunchtime

Finally, done!

That was the worst class ever! So boring, good thing I already know what the lesson's about

"Yah, Jennie. Faster, let's go!" Jisoo unnie scolded at Jennie unnie, who was the only one left putting her stuff away.

"Yeah, we're all hungry!" Lisa unnie added.

"And the line's getting longer and longer as we stand here." Rosè unnie agreed.

"Oh my gosh, you guys love food more than me!" Jennie unnie faked a cry.