Rules To Follow

"Chanyeol, you're kidding right?"

"I'm not! That's my dorm!"

"Stop playing around!"

He shoved me aside and took out a key and the door opened with his key,

"Believe me now?"

'Fuck!!! Oh Lord, help me. I can't possibly live with him! I have a huge crush on him, and we're supposed to be enemies!' I thought.

I let myself in and found all my stuff is in here. I saw Chanyeol in a room, maybe his, then after some time he was changed from his uniform to a black shirt and shorts.

"Why do have so much stuff?"

"I didn't pack these, it was my mom!"

"Whatever, your room is that one, by the way, the bathroom's that way and that's the kitchen," he said pointing.

"Ok.."

After getting all my stuff in my room I finally laid back on my bed and became furious at Chanyeol.

He didn't even try helping me get my stuff here, he just left me alone after saying the rooms.

Sometimes, I think why I even like him, apart from him being really handsome and super attractive. And he's pretty popular too

But sometimes (most of the time), he's really cold, rude, and mean to me. I don't even know why! And the fact that he doesn't know that I'm Baekhyun's sister, and Baekhyun is one of his close friends.

He just bullies and teases me for no reason! I know I like him a lot but a girl can't take too much.

After a while, I was already fast asleep...

Later...

I woke up at around 7:00 pm.

I walk out of my room and knew he wasn't home or he was just really quiet inside his room but that aside I noticed a note on the fridge,

Rules for you to follow:

1. You shouldn't go or step into my room at all costs unless I say you can

2. You shouldn't touch any of my things unless I say you can

3. You should ask me first if someone's coming with you here so I can go out

4. No one may ever know we live together unless I say you can tell

5. You shouldn't be too loud or too noisy whether it's day or night

6. You shouldn't be around when I bring someone home

7. You should clean your stuff

8. Don't make messes and clean after yourself

9. Don't disturb me at all times, mind your own business

10. We're still enemies even if we're in this situation, that should be applied out to the public. Nothing should be changed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay, that is a heck of rules for me to follow, I'm not a kid. Ugh does he think I am?' I think irritably as I crumple the paper and throw it into the trash

After I cooked my dinner, I ate it and tried scrolling through Instagram to get myself to sleep.

In one of Nancy's story, she was with Chanyeol and they were having dinner from the looks of it and she captioned it with; He's so sweet to have dinner with me 😍

'Why am I jealous? We're not together! I just happen to have a HUGE crush on him, it's not like he does too. And the mere fact that we're supposed to be enemies!'

And I can't believe I cooked for him too...

I turned my phone off to stop myself from crying and just went to sleep.

Chanyeol's POV

(Earlier....)

I left Y/N after pointing rooms, if I'm in the same room as her I have a feeling my heart will pop out of my chest.

Yes, if you're guessing that I like her you're right, I do. In the first place I didn't want to be her enemy but heck it just happened!

Well on the plus side, I can be close to her every day by teasing her and all, even if it's this way I'll take it. I always just admired her from afar, I don't show my affections to her, I can't.

I'm that guy who secretly keeps her out of trouble without anybody else knowing.

Everyone knows me as the "bad boy", so I have to keep it. But the thought of Y/N living with me in the same dorm is incredible! Now I can see her every day.

After some time I changed and decided to go to Baekhyun's after leaving Y/N some rules to follow, so things would get easier.

As much as I want her to stay with me every time and even shout out to the world that I like her, I can't.

I went to Baekhyun's dorm (that he shares with the rest of EXO) and saw Kai and Sehun there playing video games.

And the others were probably either sleeping in their rooms or out.

"Oh, Chanyeol. What brings you here?" Baekhyun asked, surprised to see me here.

"Am I not allowed to be here?"

I took a seat next to him on the couch and watched Kai beat Sehun in the video game.

"Yah, hyung stop that. I'll lose again!" Sehun whined.

"Not my fault you suck at this.." Kai replied.

After hanging with the guys, I walked back to my dorm but was surprised to see Nancy following me.

"What do you want?!"

Honestly, this girl just won't give the fuck up! She's throwing herself at me! And I hate it!

"Can you just have dinner with me? I promise if you do I won't bother you anymore."

Ughh, well better get this done then, the sooner we have this the faster I can go home.

"Fine, let's go!"

So I ended up in a restaurant with this girl and we ate, well she did, I didn't have an appetite.

I went home late because she didn't want to let me go easily, I found food in the kitchen with a note.

I don't know if you've eaten yet so I made steak for you, don't eat it if you don't like it... I don't care

-Y/N

Aww, she cooked for me...