Confusing As Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So technically, this is just a recap of the previous chapter. But it's in Chanyeol's POV. But I still highly advice that you still read it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

 (Earlier...)

After Y/N ate the breakfast I made her, she left for school. I still had 20 minutes left before school starts and I already ate and bathed, I only needed to wear my uniform.

After wearing my clothes and fixing my hair a bit, I locked the door and left.

I saw Baekhyun with Sehun, Kai, Chen, and Kyungsoo on my way to the school.

"Hey guys wait for me..."

 "Oh Chanyeol hyung.. Good morning." Kai greeted me.

"Hey, have you guys heard yet? There's a new transfer student." Sehun said.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, I've heard too. I heard he's hot..." Chen hyung said.

"Nobody's hotter than me." Kai said, proudly.

And we all laughed at him.

"You hot, when?" Kyungsoo laughed. [EVERY SINGLE DAY HUHU!]

I noticed Baekhyun was quiet.

"Hey Baek, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Oh sorry, I just remembered something. I have to go bye." he walks ahead of us and we all looked surprised.

"What's wrong with him today?" we jumped when Suho hyung appeared with Minseok hyung.

"Yah, hyungs. You can't just appear like that and scare the fuck out of us!" I said.

"Anyway, back to Baekhyun. What's wrong with him?" Minseok hyung asked.

"Well since yesterday that I told him about the new transfer student, he's been very flustered and started to act weird." Sehun explained.

"Well, maybe he knows the transfer student?" Suho hyung suggested.

"Well whatever it is, I don't think it's good.."

Later on...

I was passing by the halls to go to the CR, when I heard some people talking. I saw it was Y/N and Nancy.

I know it's rude to eavesdrop, but I listened to their conversation.

"Hey Y/N, I heard he's back! Aren't you excited?" Nancy said.

"Well okay, say hi to him for me then...." Nancy looked stunned at what Y/N said.

And after that Y/N continued walking to her class,

'Who's back? Is it the transfer student we were talking about? Do they both know who it is?'

In the classroom...

I was in my chair talking to Sehun, when I saw Y/N walking back in.

She shook her head and walked to her chair,

"Looks like Y/N is thinking of me again" I suddenly shouted just to ease her tension from earlier with Nancy.

Everyone howled and yelped in delight,

"Hah, in your dreams!" she said back.

"Oooohhh, did you hear that Chanyeol? In your dreams!" Sehun shouted at me.