Help Me, Oppa

Y/N's POV

When I woke up my head hurts like freakin' hell, and everything was throbbing.

I look around and saw Chanyeol next to me in bed, then all the things that happened last night flooded into me like a tsunami.

I felt blood go up to my cheeks, I was blushing.

We really did that, I can't believe we did!

We were both drunk! Holy shit..

What to do, what to do?!

I stood up and wore my clothes that was left on the floor, then saw Chanyeol's clothes lying on the floor too.

'It must've fallen when we were...'

Anyway, I thought of sneaking out but I'm going to be embarrassed around him because of last night...

So I called Baekhyun oppa for him to help me take Chanyeol to their dorm.

You're probably thinking why take him to their dorm, and why Baekhyun oppa right?

Well because I can only trust him (not that I don't trust my unnies, it's just because Chanyeol's a man and they're not), and for Chanyeol to think it was just a wet dream or something I don't know

I know it may sound silly, and I think when I tell Baekhyun oppa what we did I'm gonna be in trouble (I only told him to come to this bar/motel place, through a text)....

I decided to put his clothes on him to not make it awkward because he's naked, he was still sleeping.

When I was done I took a moment to look at him up close...

He's very handsome and cute while sleeping, I was looking into his features when I heard a knock.

I stood up immediately and covered Chanyeol with the covers of the bed, and opened the door for Baekhyun oppa.

"Hi Y/N why di-" he greeted me but I shoved him inside.

"What's the-"

Then he looked at the bed and to me and to the bed again,

"BYUN Y/N!! WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU TWO DO LAST NI- mhmmm"

I covered his mouth before he could continue, sometimes (*cough always) he's like a girl who blabbers everytime.

"Shhh!! Shut up or heck I will kill you if he wakes up"

"Did you stoop this low, you drugged him??"

"What, of course not! We did it on our own will dummy!"

He gasped,

"Did he force you? Does he have something on you? Do you have HIV now? I'm so gonna kil-" he was definitely exaggerating

"Are you not listening to me?! We did it on our own will! Nobody forced me... And it was both our first time"

He sighs,

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take him to your dorm, then tell him that he was so drunk last night you guys had to take him home and my unnies took me home. Please~"

"Fine.... For the meantime I'm not telling eomma about this unless you're pregnant I will though!"

"Thank you oppa! I'll be leaving now, please take care of him and try not to wake him up. Bye~"

Baekhyun's POV

"Aish, that kid.... Leaving me with all the work to do!"

I look at Chanyeol, still sleeping peacefully even though we were noisy, very noisy, earlier.

I tried to lift him up but he was too heavy for me.

"Ughhhhhhh, why is he so heavy?!"

I had no choice but to call Sehun and tell him to come here and help.

10 minutes later...

"Hyung, I came as fa-"

"Don't ask, just help me get him to my car..."

With Sehun's help we finally got him to our dorm...

"Woah, what happened to him?" Suho hyung asked.

Everyone gathered to us,

"Wasn't he with Y/N when they left?"

"Is he drunk"

"Did Y/N do something with him??"

"Yah, that's my sister you're talking about..." I scolded.

But to be honest, he was true. They did do something and I can't believe I'm not even mad and still helping her...

"Sorry hyung hehe"

So I told them what happened, but skipped the part of them having sex. I just told them they slept together.

And that wasn't completely a lie, they did sleep together at the motel.

"So if Chanyeol asks, tell him he got so drunk we took him home. And if he asks about Y/N tell him she's safe.."

"Hyung, why do you know so much? Did you stalk them all night?!" Kai asked which got him a smack in the head from me.

"Pabo! I was with you guys all night.."